“Unexpected Great Place for a drink and a bite to eat!!”
Review of Surf Dogs - CLOSED

Surf Dogs
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are located 20M off of the road in front of Budget Rental Car. We have inside and outside dinning. Check out our Surf Board Dinner Tables.
Indialantic, Florida
“Unexpected Great Place for a drink and a bite to eat!!”
Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

My family and I travel Costa Rica and usually do not expect good service or good food in Jaco. Surf Dogs is the exception. GREAT SERVICE And very good food!! I went here for a late lunch with my wife and daughter and we almost turned away because it appears to be more bar than resturant. We were quickly assured by an employee that our daughter was more than welcome. They encouraged her to play with the football and XBOX. Great daiquiris (they have a wall full) good food! We will be back!!

San José, San Jose, Costa Rica
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best time with my buddies!”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I took my buddies from Colorado there and we had a blast! That surfboard thing inside the restaurant was by far the funniest thing I've ever seen.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank AlbertoCostaR
“Best Ceviche around!! Awesome food, good atmosphere and really friendly staff!”
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Loved it here. Would highly recommend it! Great food and awesome staff! My boyfriend had the fish tacos and he loved them. All ingredients are fresh and we got to watch all the football games on TV because they have the sports package! Overall great experience!

“An amazing bar with everything you could need/want!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

A great atmosphere, love the surfboard tables and 2 for 1 daiquiris! The employees are warm and welcoming, great service. We came in for a locals birthday and had a large group and the service was still great.

Irving, Texas
“Great place to cool off”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Went in for 2 for 1 daiquiris and stayed most of the day. Great environment, very friendly. Played the xylophone, foosball, wii bowling, and watched you tube videos. It's our second time back and I'm sure will make it a fourth before we leave. Get the extra shot with your frozen drink. You won't regret it!

Visited October 2012