“INCREIBLE!”
Review of Jaco Boat Tours Isla Tortuga - CLOSED

Jaco Boat Tours Isla Tortuga
More attraction details
Owner description: TortugaWhite sand beach, turquoise waters teaming with tropical fish and fringed in gently swaying palm trees. Tour includes local pick-ups in Jaco, guided snorkeling tour, delicious lunch, bottled water and soft drinks and our special Rum Punch (Happy Juice) all dayIn the afternoon relax and enjoy the beach, or swim in the crystal clear waters, before returning to JacoDolphins are a normal treat on this trip, with whales and turtles seen regularly.
Reviewed August 13, 2012

this trip was amazing. super relaxing and fun! so much to do! you can go snorkeling, horseback riding, jet ski's, etc! the staff were super attentive and always offering fresh fruit and drinks. the lunch was delicious, cooked by the captain! couldn't ask for a better way to spend a day in costa rica! thank to you all!

1  Thank AnaLunaCR

Reviewed June 6, 2012

This is a great tour for people that like to relax, snorkel, go on a cruise, or booze with other fun people! The boat is very well maintained and service is excellent. I love the lunch and all you can drink rum punch that is included with this tour. I booked my tour through Joe at Costa Rica Waterfall Tours in Jaco and he gave me a great price, the booking went smoother than anything else I did while in Costa Rica! I highly suggest this tour. Ooo... I also go to see dolphins and whales on my trip! Maybe you will be so lucky?

Reviewed February 28, 2012

hi there!!!! primero que nada les tengo que contar que el pasado sabado tuve la genial
oportunidad de visitar tortuga con mi familia y sui bello paradise boat!!! en jaco boating tours= samantha tours"
fue genial!!! la atencion exelente!!! no puedo pedir mas de uds.... yo viaje 7 años x el mar en crucero
trabajando para roya caribbean y les puedo y debo decir que fue una de las mejores experiencias
overseas que nunca haya tenido graciasssss
los chicos de staff el capitan la comida!! snorkel tour happy juice!!!! wow!!!! muchas gracias y los felicito
x tan excellent tour que realizan!!!!

hi there!! first of all i have to tell you that i had a great saturday
at isla tortuga i had the opportunity to visit with my family and su bello paradise boat!
was great! excellent care! i can not ask for more .... i travel 7 years at sea in a cruise line working for royal caribbean and i can i say that this was one of the best experiences overseas that ever had in my life !!! graciasssss totally recommended!!!!

the staff boys, captain, food! snorkel tour happy juice!! wow!!
thank and congratulations for this tour so excellent!!

Reviewed January 13, 2012

I went with my family this week, and It was so amazing the whole trip, the captain and the personal was so nice with us...

1  Thank Lourdes C
Reviewed December 19, 2011

This was a highlight of our vacation. I went with my neighbor and 8 year old son and all of us loved it. The captain's crew was wonderful with my 8-year old son and helped him get his snorkel gear on properly and kept a close eye on him so I felt like he was able to have fun and be safe. Fresh fruit was wonderful, drinks, the island was gorgeous, beautiful beach, delicious lunch--it was all as good as it could be and we would absolutely recommend this!

2  Thank Lillian B