“Excellent Location”

Dining options: Waitstaff
World
“Excellent Location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

I frequent this restaurant to drink beer and eat lunch or dinner. Excellent location on the corner of a busy intersection, so it is great for hanging out with friends with the benefit of people watching and be able to be in the mix of things. They have very good food and the staff is very friendly and attentive.

• Visited August 2012

Southfield,MIchigan
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012

Had lunch,split nachos with my friend lots of food.good deal a nd tasted good.
Good location also.

1 Thank smwynn
Brazil, IN
“Not as good as I remembered.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2012

I had the best piña colada I have ever had there several years ago, but the one I had there recently was only so-so. The chicken fajita was not good--very runny. The nachos were better. It is a great place to people watch.

Kingston, Tennessee
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2011

We had wonderful service and tasty seafood. I would highly recommend.

• Visited December 2011
Jaco, Costa Rica
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New Menu Excellent pasta dishes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2011

It had been a while since I had been to L'Esperanza and the last time I had been there the menu seemed "pricey'. They have revised the menu focusing on steaks, Mexican fare and what I think they do best amazing Italian cuisine. The owners are Italian and I don't think anyone on the Central Pacific makes better Lasaga or Raviolis. Hubby had Lasagna and I had the Spinach ricotta ravioli with a brown butter parmesan sauce. I also had a dinner salad which was the best salad that I found in all of Jaco. I am happy to see that this restaurant has made some changes and we will be going back there soon. I am not a beef eater but my husband had steak there with a friend and said there steak was very good. Also, I found the owners to be very gracious as they insisted that we have some dessert which was their treat. Lastly, their wines were better than most in Jaco as they had Italian wines which I prefer to the Chilean wines many restaurants serve.

• Visited October 2011