“New Menu Excellent pasta dishes”
Review of L'Esperanza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
L'Esperanza
Cuisines: Italian
Jaco, Costa Rica
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New Menu Excellent pasta dishes”
Reviewed November 12, 2011

It had been a while since I had been to L'Esperanza and the last time I had been there the menu seemed "pricey'. They have revised the menu focusing on steaks, Mexican fare and what I think they do best amazing Italian cuisine. The owners are Italian and I don't think anyone on the Central Pacific makes better Lasaga or Raviolis. Hubby had Lasagna and I had the Spinach ricotta ravioli with a brown butter parmesan sauce. I also had a dinner salad which was the best salad that I found in all of Jaco. I am happy to see that this restaurant has made some changes and we will be going back there soon. I am not a beef eater but my husband had steak there with a friend and said there steak was very good. Also, I found the owners to be very gracious as they insisted that we have some dessert which was their treat. Lastly, their wines were better than most in Jaco as they had Italian wines which I prefer to the Chilean wines many restaurants serve.

• Visited October 2011