“Fresh Daily Baked Goods” 4 of 5 bubbles

Pachi's Pan
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Jaco
Cuisines: Costa Rican, Cafe, South American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Erie, Canada
“Fresh Daily Baked Goods”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

This is a bakery/restaurant in the middle of town. I eat a cinnamon roll from Pachi's Pan most every day because they are so darn good. If they wanted to make them better they could add a few more raisins. LOL! We also enjoy the buns. They are so fresh and a little sweet. My friend luvs the croissants.Basically, everything is good and fresh daily.

We have also ordered the combo burger, fries and a drink specials in the past and eaten them up on their roof. It is fun sitting so high enjoying your lunch, looking out over the street below.

This establishment was one of the first bakeries to set up in Jaco and has been around for a number of years. it is greatly appreciated as I can still remember the days when we could not even find bread to buy.

• Visited January 2013

Jaco, Costa Rica
“Good deal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

My husband and I moved here a few months ago and this has been a regular coffee/breakfast spot for us. It has great prices and the pastries are the sweetest you will find in Jaco. The guys that work there are always cheerful and the service is quick. Definitely worth going for breakfast one day.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Bakery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

Really good bakery - Good selection of a lot of different sweets - We stopped by twice, and were only in town for a week

Visited October 2012
Dallas, TX
“Great local bakery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

We stopped in here almost every day on our trip, and always found something delicious to try, from the cinnamon rolls to the libritos to the bread pudding to the chicken empanadas. Put it on your agenda, for sure.

• Visited September 2012
World
“Dangerous Food & Cranky Staff”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

I like Pachis only for the desert pastries. The other things like their empanadas, not so much... 2 times I have almost cracked my tooth biting into one of their empanadas on something too hard to be food. I never discovered what it was as I just spit out the tainted product. The guys working there never smile and never say anything to me other than how much I need to pay. Churros and cinnamon roles are the only pleasant thing about this place.

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Pachito945, Gerente at Pachi's Pan, responded to this review, August 19, 2012
Traducción
I'm sorry the hard time you pass we us. Please accept the most sincere apologies, your comments will be taken into account to improve our quality and service. I hope you can enjoy not only Jaco as well the rest of Costa Rica!!