“Very yummy!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Fried calamari and seafood rice are the BOMB! Service was quick and the staff very friendly. Would definitely go back to eat here.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

My husband and I started with the guacamole, chips and salsa and each had a fish taco. The fish taco was the best tasting in Jaco and the guacamole was the tastiest with their homemade chips and salsa. We also had the shrimp fajitas - delicious and a large portion! Ask for their homemade hot sauce - awesome!! Fish monger had just delivered FRESH WHOLE LOBSTER but we were too full to eat anymore - but will definitely be eating there again!!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Had dinner and a few bottles of wine with friends here. Started with the grilled avocado and all I can say is, I wish I had begged the owners for the recipe. Absolutely delicious! I love avocado and we have an abundance of them in California, this has to be as tasty as any I have ever eaten before. I will make a feeble attempt to grill my own here in the near future, Wahoos has inspired me. I also had the shrimp rice and it also ranks as one of the tastier rice dishes I've had. It bursts with shrimp flavor and as simple as it may look, I know a lot of love was put into making it. One order would be large enough for two people, in my opinion. Thanks for the great meal Wahoos!

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Wahoo's is a wonderful restaurant. A great place for dinner with family or friends. Great food, comfortable friendly atmosphere. A really great breakfast on weekends. Every time I would have fish tacos for an afternoon snack I would start thinking about the next time I would come and have them again.

Very attentive staff. Gloriana was so welcoming and hospitable. If you catch something on a deep sea fishing trip they will prepare it for you several ways. "You hook it, they cook it."

Located on the main street across from the park. Places like this make you fall in love with this town.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Wahoo is a local owned restaurant run by 3 sisters. If you decide to go you will be treated to some sisterly love and attention. We loved the appetizer selections as much or more than the entrees(which were quite good as well). The first experience with a group of 10 was good enough that we went back the second week with a group of 5 and had a tapas dinner made up exclusively of appetizer,washed down with their innovative cocktail choices. The Tuna Tower,Calamari,and Shrimp Mac n'Cheese,the Chips and Salsa,Quesadias,and Fish Taco's were all delightful. You will dine outside in comfortable surroundings,under cooling ceiling fans. When your check("quinta") arrives you will be as pleased as you were with the meal. There is a reason that Wahoo's ranks in the top ten restaurants in Jaco.