“¨THE best concierge company in Jaco beach¨”

Costa Rica Holiday Rentals Tours
Crocodile Tour
Ranked #20 of 75 Outdoor Activities in Jaco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Costa Rica Holiday Rentals is a family company founded in 2007 by Christian and Daniel Salazar, native costarican brothers with a big sense of hospitality and a passion for sharing the natural beauty and adventures of Costa Rica with travelers from all over the world. Today this mature family company is composed by a group of committed professionals with the mission to provide a quality and unique hospitality experience to our clients on their vacations and make of every client our new friend. We understand the importance of the quality time you expect during your vacation, let our friendly capable team assist your trip, whether your need accommodations, adventure tours, airport transfers or concierge services, we are here to help you and make your vacation in Costa Rica the best time of your life.
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I have a surf school located in Jaco and I used Costa Rica Holiday Rentals services several times for my clients, whether I need a beach house rental, a condo or just a shuttle service to another beach or the airport this guys are top notch!!
Responsible, bilingual, always on time, great customer service, very reliable!
I Highly recommend this company.

1  Thank DebbieZec_CR
RentalsCR, Owner at Costa Rica Holiday Rentals Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Hello Debbie,
Thank you for your review, I have to say that for us its been a pleasure to be the concierge company of your preference, we certainly appreciate your trust on our company over the years, we will be more than happy to continue assisting you and your guest every time and giving only the very best of our services, helping them have an unforgettable time in our country.

Best,

Reviewed May 13, 2013

If visiting Costa Rica, you "must have" the guidance and staff assistance of Costa Rica Holiday Rentals and Tours. Daniel will provide you with a number of activities available and with the assistance of Ana make sure that your visit is Turnkey. All one needs is to have TIME to have fun. The drivers, Alejandro and Lester are very prompt and exemplify safe driving skills. All memers of the staff are available to assist in numerous ways and helped to make our experience in Jaco and surrounding areas a most memorable one. Will insist to all of our friends that plan on future travels to Jaco to contact Costa Rica Holiday Rentals. One "must have" theirplanning and assistance to insure a great and memorable visit.

RentalsCR, Owner at Costa Rica Holiday Rentals Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Thank you very much for your comments, as an Owner I have to say that there is nothing more gratifying to us as a team than learning about the great experiences that our guests received, I can't be more happy about your review and the wonderful vacation time you spent in Costa Rica and specially that we were part of it.
Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit to our country.

Your new friends in Costa Rica,

Reviewed April 28, 2013

My wife and I were pleasantly surprised to find the high quality of service of Costa Rica Holiday Rentals. They provided us transportation from the San Jose airport to our resort and back. Additionally, Christian came to the resort and gave us a private tour of Jaco Beach. The friendly attitudes are second to none. They know how to make people feel special and their command of the English language is excellent.

Houston, Texas

1  Thank Rodney M
RentalsCR, Propietario at Costa Rica Holiday Rentals Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Dear Mr Rodney,
It was a pleasure for us meeting you and your wife, thank you very much for your comments we truly appreciate it, we will continue to focus our effords in keeping the best quality in service and show our guest a good time.
Thank you and we look forward to welcome you on your next visit to Costa Rica.
Pura vida!,

Reviewed April 27, 2013

I want to thank Daniel and his staff, Alejandro and Lester for the wonderful and reliable job they provided us. This company is second to none. They are as professional and knowledgeable as i ever could have wanted. They were always on time and helped educate me about Jaco.It was my favorite trip and as soon as i go back, i will be calling them!!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

My family and I recently visited Costa Rica and were lucky enough to find Costa Rica Holiday Rentals. The scheduling was always easy with Ana and our driver/tour guide Alejandro was terrific. He was timely and very knowledgeable regarding both tours he arranged for us...zip line and white water rafting. I will used them exclusively on my next visit.

RentalsCR, Propietario at Costa Rica Holiday Rentals Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013

Dear Bob,
Warm greetings from Jaco Beach is very gratifying for us to know your satisfation on your trip with our services and that we helped making your vacation little more enjoyable, my asociates Ana and Alejandro also thank your kind comments, we will all be happy to welcome you again a show you a good time.

Pura vida,