“Always there for me”

Guided Tour of Manuel Antonio National Park from Jaco
Ranked #21 of 77 Outdoor Activities in Jaco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Costa Rica Holiday Rentals is a family company founded in 2007 by Christian and Daniel Salazar, native costarican brothers with a big sense of hospitality and a passion for sharing the natural beauty and adventures of Costa Rica with travelers from all over the world. Today this mature family company is composed by a group of committed professionals with the mission to provide a quality and unique hospitality experience to our clients on their vacations and make of every client our new friend. We understand the importance of the quality time you expect during your vacation, let our friendly capable team assist your trip, whether your need accommodations, adventure tours, airport transfers or concierge services, we are here to help you and make your vacation in Costa Rica the best time of your life.
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My family and I recently visited Costa Rica and were lucky enough to find Costa Rica Holiday Rentals. The scheduling was always easy with Ana and our driver/tour guide Alejandro was terrific. He was timely and very knowledgeable regarding both tours he arranged for us...zip line and white water rafting. I will used them exclusively on my next visit.

RentalsCR, Propietario at Costa Rica Holiday Rentals Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013

Dear Bob,
Warm greetings from Jaco Beach is very gratifying for us to know your satisfation on your trip with our services and that we helped making your vacation little more enjoyable, my asociates Ana and Alejandro also thank your kind comments, we will all be happy to welcome you again a show you a good time.

Pura vida,

Christian Salazar

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I have been using Christian and Daniel for my airport transfers and other attractions in Costa Rica for the past four years. They and their staff have never let me down. They are always on time and very efficient with their arrangements.

They have also acted as a rental agent for my friends in our condo building. They are the only agency who our board welcomes to do business with us. They are very business like and respect our rules.

I would reccomend them to anyone.

Hello John,
Thanks a lot for your comments we apreaciate your opinion, thank you also for your trust and prefference to our company over the last few years.

Christian Salazar

Reviewed April 3, 2013

The service we received by Costa Rica Holiday Rentals exceeded all of our expectations. All of the staff were incredibly warm, welcoming and accommodating. Our needs came first at every step. Whether you book a trip from the airport, a national park tour or any other reasonably priced excursions, you will not be disappointed. We will be using Costa Rica Holiday Rentals on our return trip to Costa Rica. Thank you Christian, Daniel, Lester, Ana, Victor and Alejandro for taking such good care of us and our children!- Dennis and Zoe

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I've been traveling to Costa Rica for over 10 years and these guys are some of the best. Daniel is very well spoken and professional. In addition, he is a very popular guy in Jaco! On short notice, Daniel picked up my family and took us to the mangrove/monkey tour. It was awesome! Monkeys actually jump in your boat and take pictures with you. Very good guides and plenty of wildlife, birds and nature to experience. We also used Lester to drive us back to San Jose. Great guy, safe driver and spoke very good English.

RentalsCR, Manager at Costa Rica Holiday Rentals Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Thank you, It was really a honor for me to meet you all personally and help you have an enjoyable experience during the Mangrove tour and transportation services. Thank you very much for your comments, the satisfaction of our clients is always our goal, we really appreciate it.

Best regards,

Daniel Salazar

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I was advised by a friend to use a car service in Costa Rica. He directed me to Holiday Rentals. I ended up using Holiday Rentals to assist in developing our itinerary. Daniel was very helpful in putting together our trip and making suggestions for various activities. Our driver “Lester” was very knowledgeable and his English was great. He acted both as our driver and guide. In each city, Lester gave us great suggestions on local restaurants where we could sample area cuisine. He also located wildlife along the way, stopping anytime we requested (pictures, restroom, groceries and shopping). Lester was a safe driver making everyone feel very comfortable when traveling the mountainous roads to our destinations. Daniel even picked us up at 4am for our return flight, while Lester took my parent to the airport later that day. The van was nice and very comfortable. I would certainly use them again on our next return to CR.

RentalsCR, General Manager at Costa Rica Holiday Rentals Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Dear Charles,
We are very glad to hear your feedback about our service it is very important to us, thank you also for trusting your entire vacation planning to our company, we are very happy that you had a pleasant vacation on every destination you visited around the country in company of our associate Lester Flores as your guide driver, who also enjoyed your company along the trip, thank you again for choosing Costa Rica Holiday Rentals, we will be very glad to welcome your family again in the future for a new Costa Rica adventure!

Best regards,