“Great Company!”

Canopy Tour in Jaco
Ranked #19 of 75 Outdoor Activities in Jaco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Costa Rica Holiday Rentals is a family company founded in 2007 by Christian and Daniel Salazar, native costarican brothers with a big sense of hospitality and a passion for sharing the natural beauty and adventures of Costa Rica with travelers from all over the world. Today this mature family company is composed by a group of committed professionals with the mission to provide a quality and unique hospitality experience to our clients on their vacations and make of every client our new friend. We understand the importance of the quality time you expect during your vacation, let our friendly capable team assist your trip, whether your need accommodations, adventure tours, airport transfers or concierge services, we are here to help you and make your vacation in Costa Rica the best time of your life.
Hurst
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Company!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

My wife and visit Jaco every year,, The Guys at Costa Rica Holiday Rentals always come threw with the best customer service, They know all of the best locations to visit. And they have the best pricing on condo rentals.. If you have any problems they are quick to take care of your needs
Chrisitain is always top notch, If your traveling to the Pacfic side of Costa Rica gives these guys a call !! PURA VIDA!!!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Scott S

Seabrook, South Carolina
“Events To Remember”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We were introduced to CR Holiday Rentals by an Attorney practicing in Costa Rica, and one that personally represented us in our purchase of a home in Costa Rica. His choice could not have been better. We wanted a Company that was flawlessly on time and one where the Principals could and would share their life experiences about their Beautiful Country and be able to do this with all of our English speaking friends. The very first time we used CR I was overly impressed with the love and admiration they all possessed when telling about their Country. It made us all want to see and do all we could with each visit and we did with the help of CR Holiday Rentals. We used the home we purchased to entertain guests from the States and planned with the aid of CR the activity schedule we would follow on each trip. This meant from the time we arrived in San Jose CR we would engage the services of CR Holiday Rentals until we departed and arrived for our return flight to the States. The Activity Schedule were put together by CR and included the picking up of the guests at our residence and taking them to the Activities scheduled for a particular day. What was unique about the entire experience was their knowledge about their Country and the many out of the way stops we would make to see things "other than just what was scheduled". They made it very "Special". Over the past four years we exclusively used this Company and never once have we had a problem. They are the best at what they do !!!!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Robert W
London, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Don't Use Anyone Else”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I've known and used the services of this company for many years and I've always found them to be reliable, honest and extremely helpful. This applies not just to the owners, Christian and Daniel but also to any of their staff and even their sub-contractors, which is the mark of high quality service. Seeing their notice board outside the airport exit always makes my family feel that we're home again.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Mersonfanclub
Bolivar, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Honest, Dependable and Capable”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We have been doing business with this company for several years and find them to be flawlessly honest. As an owner of a condominium which they rent out for me this is critical! I arrange transportation with them for transport when arriving or leaving Jaco. Transport to Jaco and back to San Jose airport has been timely and comfortable in their air conditioned vans. Sometimes my arrivals and departures are quite late...2 a.m. in the mornining for instance. My needs have been flawlessly handled without a hitch! I have arranged for these folks to arrange tours for my family and friends whio are arriving from the U.S. and visitng Costa Rica for the first time. Whatever the need has been they have exceeded all expectations of my family and guests. Honest, Dependable and Capable summarizes my opinion of their fine company Whatever your need give them a try...I think you'll be glad you did!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Kenneth B
grand rapids mi
“They Do It Best!!!”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

We've used many companies over the years then finally found CR Holiday Rentals - they really are the best at all they do. The owners and staff are very friendly and helpful - the personal service is awesome and a real travel blessing! From day trips to airport shuttles and everything in between they are the ONLY company we use personally and the ONLY company I refer our guests.
If you want to have a great trip to Costa Rica, you can always count on Holiday rentals to guide you with friendly, knowledgeable service!
Thanks for everything...