“Very good sushi place!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 136 Restaurants in Jaco
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Toronto, Canada
“Very good sushi place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

We went to Arigato for dinner as the place was recommended to us by our Costa Rican friends. It was a great choice! Prices are a little steep but I don't mind paying for a great service and quality food. The kitchen is open concept- really cool. Chefs/owners are friendly: greeted us when we came in and were leaving. Our server was great too. We both ordered Jaco sashimi ( 8 pieces) and it was delicious! Salmon was melting on my tongue- I have never had salmon this good EVER! I also ordered seaweed and cucumber salad which was delicious as well! I would definitely come again and recommend this place to anyone!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars

San Jose
“Sushilicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

You dont change a winning team, Four japanese Chefs in the kitchen pairs with the best sushi in Jaco and perhaps in Costa Rica. A must try !!

• Visited April 2013
Jaco, Costa Rica
“basics sushi”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

arigato is really central in jaco. Sushis are really basics but good.I think it's a little bit expensive. Service is ok but the restaurant is loud

Visited April 2013
Rumson, New Jersey
“great sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I love sushi and this place has some of the best in Jaco...fresh and reasonablly priced...plus the owner Rudy is a good surfer

Visited April 2013
1 Thank JFLocust
Jaco, Costa Rica
“Best Sushi in Costa Rica”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

I am a sushi fan and every time I can I go to different sushi places in San Jose but Arigato is for me by far the best sushi restaurant in Costa Rica, service is great, small cozy place right on Jaco's main street, you cant go wrong with 4 authentic Japanese chefs on the kitchen.

Visited March 2013