Cuchi Transfers and Tours
Review Highlights
A worry-free, fun-filled experience!

Luis took excellent care of my wife and me. He was extremely patient and friendly and always happy... read more

Reviewed May 30, 2021
Mowky69
via mobile
a must for your Costa Rica experience

The transportation and tours were fantastic! Definitely recommend Luis and crew to make your... read more

Reviewed March 21, 2021
denisedA4237JL

All reviews costa rica pura vida jaco beach area an unforgettable experience luis van transportation driver monkeys sjo
Selected filters
Reviewed May 8, 2018

Couldn't be happier with our driver Luis. He was on time in a very nice clean shuttle van. He took us by a local place to grab lunch and then we stopped by the bridge where all the crocs are. He also provided us transportation for our tour of the national park we went to. On the way back we stopped at a local restaurant for lunch that was really good and great views. Luis also was our driver when we went back to the airport we left the resort at 6 am and he was there waiting for us. Luis helped make a great trip even better. We plan many trips to Costa Rica and always will plan to use Cuchi for our transportation.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed April 17, 2018

I stayed in Costa Rica from Dec 1 2017 to March 30, 2018.Luis picked me at the airport and although I was late, there were no problems or extra charges. He picked up friends that came to visit, took us to several places in Costa Rica and also drove us to the Nicaragua border. He was such a help at the border. The van was comfortable and we always felt safe driving with him. He always was available even on same day notice. I would definitely recommend his service to anyone visiting Costa Rica.

Reviewed April 17, 2018

Luis and his team were professional and had excellent customer service. I am a wedding planner in Costa Rica and hired them to transport a large groups for several different days. Airport transfers, trip to Manuel Antonio and for the day-of the wedding. They were on time, very friendly with very nice vans and buses. Thanks to Cuchi Transfers for all their hard work!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Luis with Cuchi tours was great. I felt like he was with us, to help guide us our whole trip in Costa Rica. Very knowledgeable and gave great advice about things to do and tours. Was able to get us on the tortuga island tour at the last minute. He was very professional, friendly and spoke great English.

Reviewed January 30, 2018

We would like to thank our driver Luis for all his help and kindness.
We used this service 4 times while in Costa Rica and were never disappointed.
He was always on time and very welcoming.
He was considerate and informative, pointing out landmarks and sharing interesting stories about his country.
We felt very safe with him.
Bev & Jim