Cuchi Transfers and Tours
Review Highlights
EASY TRAVEL IN COSTA RICA

With the cost of rental cars plus the insurance so expensive in Costa Rica, we decided not to rent... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Lorenzo763
East Hampton, New York
Absolutely the best!

We had a recent trip to Costa Rica with 25 of our friends, and I had to plan group transport and... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
neimad0
Los Angeles, California

All reviews day trip always on time arenal volcano tortuga island san jose driver luis liberia airport costa rica manual antonio national park shuttle van excellent driver kids ranging within an hour these guys pacific coast every step of the way his team
Reviewed April 17, 2018

I stayed in Costa Rica from Dec 1 2017 to March 30, 2018.Luis picked me at the airport and although I was late, there were no problems or extra charges. He picked up friends that came to visit, took us to several places in Costa Rica and also drove us to the Nicaragua border. He was such a help at the border. The van was comfortable and we always felt safe driving with him. He always was available even on same day notice. I would definitely recommend his service to anyone visiting Costa Rica.

Reviewed April 17, 2018

Luis and his team were professional and had excellent customer service. I am a wedding planner in Costa Rica and hired them to transport a large groups for several different days. Airport transfers, trip to Manuel Antonio and for the day-of the wedding. They were on time, very friendly with very nice vans and buses. Thanks to Cuchi Transfers for all their hard work!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Luis with Cuchi tours was great. I felt like he was with us, to help guide us our whole trip in Costa Rica. Very knowledgeable and gave great advice about things to do and tours. Was able to get us on the tortuga island tour at the last minute. He was very professional, friendly and spoke great English.

Reviewed January 30, 2018

We would like to thank our driver Luis for all his help and kindness.
We used this service 4 times while in Costa Rica and were never disappointed.
He was always on time and very welcoming.
He was considerate and informative, pointing out landmarks and sharing interesting stories about his country.
We felt very safe with him.
Bev & Jim

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

I’d highly recommend the transportation services of Cuchi Transfer & Tours. Luis and Manuel were professional, very courteous and 100% reliable. And they speak excellent English! First I was met at Liberia airport and taken to a resort on the NW Pacific Coast. Then they picked me up from there and transported me to a resort south of San Jose airport. Finally picking me up from there and getting me to San Jose airport. I never had to worry about anything. And there prices couldn’t be beat!

Date of experience: December 2017
cuchitours, Manager at Cuchi Transfers and Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2018

Thank you for choosing us, I was talking to Juan the captain about the jellyfish problem and he tells me that this almost never happens but this day happened., I am very sorry.

God bless you amigos happy new year

Luis Guillen