Cuchi Transfers and Tours
Review Highlights
EASY TRAVEL IN COSTA RICA

With the cost of rental cars plus the insurance so expensive in Costa Rica, we decided not to rent... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Lorenzo763
East Hampton, New York
Absolutely the best!

We had a recent trip to Costa Rica with 25 of our friends, and I had to plan group transport and... read more

Reviewed February 12, 2019
neimad0
Los Angeles, California

All reviews day trip always on time arenal volcano tortuga island san jose driver luis liberia airport costa rica manual antonio national park shuttle van excellent driver kids ranging within an hour these guys pacific coast every step of the way his team
Reviewed April 17, 2018

Luis and his team were professional and had excellent customer service. I am a wedding planner in Costa Rica and hired them to transport a large groups for several different days. Airport transfers, trip to Manuel Antonio and for the day-of the wedding. They were on time, very friendly with very nice vans and buses. Thanks to Cuchi Transfers for all their hard work!

Date of experience: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Luis with Cuchi tours was great. I felt like he was with us, to help guide us our whole trip in Costa Rica. Very knowledgeable and gave great advice about things to do and tours. Was able to get us on the tortuga island tour at the last minute. He was very professional, friendly and spoke great English.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed January 30, 2018

We would like to thank our driver Luis for all his help and kindness.
We used this service 4 times while in Costa Rica and were never disappointed.
He was always on time and very welcoming.
He was considerate and informative, pointing out landmarks and sharing interesting stories about his country.
We felt very safe with him.
Bev & Jim

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

I’d highly recommend the transportation services of Cuchi Transfer & Tours. Luis and Manuel were professional, very courteous and 100% reliable. And they speak excellent English! First I was met at Liberia airport and taken to a resort on the NW Pacific Coast. Then they picked me up from there and transported me to a resort south of San Jose airport. Finally picking me up from there and getting me to San Jose airport. I never had to worry about anything. And there prices couldn’t be beat!

Date of experience: December 2017
cuchitours, Manager at Cuchi Transfers and Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2018

Thank you for choosing us, I was talking to Juan the captain about the jellyfish problem and he tells me that this almost never happens but this day happened., I am very sorry.

God bless you amigos happy new year

Luis Guillen

Reviewed January 12, 2018

This service was wonderful! We had booked a transfer back to the airport with them but had decided to rent a car on our arrival. Well, at the airport NO CARS available, AT ALL, even though we had reserved months ahead and they had confirmed. Budget rental car sucks, by the way.

Anyway, we called Cuchi from the airport and they were able to confirm that we could have a van and a driver for the exact price they had quoted us, even though they were in a position to raise the price easily. The van driver and his lovely 17 year old daughter (same age as 2 of our daughters) were at our hotel before 7 am the next morning and we had called the company after 10 pm the previous night!

We had a perfect day trip from San Jose to Irazu Volcano and then on to Playa Jaco. The driver and his daughter were lovely and she acted as something of a guide too. They were so friendly and helpful. They found us a place for lunch and willingly waited while we bought groceries.

We also booked a tour to Playa Blanca with Cuchi which went really well, except for the jelly fish, which is hardly their responsibility. They also provided transportation back to the San Jose area.

All in all and exceptional company and experience. This is the second time we have used them and after this trip we would never consider using anybody else. So reliable, willing to go the extra mile and reasonably priced. Thank you Luis!

Date of experience: January 2018