“must eat at if in Jacó!!!”
Review of The Coffee Shop

The Coffee Shop
Ranked #29 of 182 Restaurants in Jaco
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Coffee Shop is the best place in Jaco Beach to get a home cooked breakfast. Open everyday of the week starting at 7:00am . Free WIFI, fresh baked bread and cinnamon rolls
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Wow!!! Amazing breakfast for 3500colones.......the bread is made fresh daily so ask for bread instead of tortillas and the coffee is the best I've had so far. The atmosphere is of a cafe in Buenos Aires with very helpful and welcoming staff. It is across from Los Amigos/Pops on the main road so it is a very convenient location to walk too?

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Laurie was very accommodating when the ATM took my card and I had to wait to get it back. I had a relaxing breakfast that soothed the angst. The food was very good and the service was excellent. I would recommend to anyone in the Jaco area of Costa Rica.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We happened upon this place one morning and went back for another visit as we were so pleased. Delicious breakfast, awesome smoothies and frozen coffee drinks. Omelettes were excellent, as were the egg sandwiches on homemade wheat bread.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Wow, went there for a quick breakfast and some espresso and just happened to show up the day the chef prepares the Caribbean special. I was lost in savory slow cooked chicken breast, rice, spices and an assortment of vegetables. I think they prepare that dish either every Friday or possibly each Friday. I was totally satisfied upon finishing and paying the tab. Get after it while you're in Jaco, it's a great place to chill mid-morning. Oh and the waitress was really cool and quite the conversationalist.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I found this place on here, trip advisor :), and reviews were right. This place has pretty good breakfast. I had breakfast here both days I was there! I had the breakfast sandwich and a lot of coffee. There was something about the coffee that made you want to keep drinking it! The homemade bread is delicious. My kind of breakfast place for sure!!