“Safe, adventurous zip-lining with great views - and comedy from the guides”
Review of Jaco Canopy Tour

Jaco Canopy Tour
Ranked #36 of 74 Outdoor Activities in Jaco
More attraction details
Owner description: Panoramic Pacific Ocea Views Mountaintop Tropical forest setting A description of the vegetation,birds and animals you may see Our certified knowledgeable crew will make your tour safe''' fun... and unforgettable experience' Jaco Canopy Tour offers tours every day, with times of 8.11 and 2pm, offering an atmosphere of adventure, adrenaline,views,nature and more.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Safe, adventurous zip-lining with great views - and comedy from the guides”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

The Jaco Canopy Tours was another of the fantastic, can't-miss recommendations from Todd, owner of the Point Beach Bar & Grill. (Always listen to Todd). We had two families, 8 people ages teenager to (ahem) young-looking parents. This was an amazing zip-line adventure. My wife and I had done Costa Rica zip-lining before, but this was way more professional (and safe). The guides were incredibly competent and professional, and we all immediately felt that we were in good hands. The views of the jungle and the high overlooks of the Jaco Beach were breath-taking. The guides were also hilarious, especially Lamar and ____ (can't remember his name). They were great at engaging our surly teens and comforting nervous adults. Contrary to what you might think, this is a thrilling, but safe, activity for all ages.

Visited December 2013

Dix Hills, New York
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Exhilarating zip-line tour”
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

This was the best part of our vacation. My husband and I were the only ones to go with our 2 guides. You do have to climb a little before you get to the first line. We felt totally secure on their 12 different zip-lines Our guides were excellent, not only did they have a good sense of humor, but they used our camera to take great pictures of us and a movie. They had us laughing the whole time and even though I was a little nervous at first, I was never scared and loved every minute.
At the end they had a delicious plate of fruit waiting for us.

Visited November 2013
Key Largo, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Super Fun Outdoor Adventure”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We stopped by Jaco Canopy Tours on our drive from San Jose to Dominical. What a wonderful experience! The scenery was breathtaking, the zip lining exciting and our hosts were perfect! Both Lomar and Julio were entertaining, friendly and just plain fun! They even took some incredible pictures of monkeys we spotted in the trees for us! Highly recommend this activity! Great value and a great way to see the jungle.

Visited September 2013
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“FUN FUN FUN!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

So thrilling and exciting! I was really hesitant to do this, but I am so glad I let my husband talk me into it. It was such fun and the guides were really great. We had a blast! Thank you!

Visited June 2013
Dunedin, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Zipping through the trees”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

It was just great - everything from the guides to the transportation to the scenery - really enjoyed and would do it again

Visited August 2013