“AMAZING!”
Review of Jaco Canopy Tour

Jaco Canopy Tour
Ranked #36 of 75 Outdoor Activities in Jaco
More attraction details
Owner description: Panoramic Pacific Ocea Views Mountaintop Tropical forest setting A description of the vegetation,birds and animals you may see Our certified knowledgeable crew will make your tour safe''' fun... and unforgettable experience' Jaco Canopy Tour offers tours every day, with times of 8.11 and 2pm, offering an atmosphere of adventure, adrenaline,views,nature and more.
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We stayed just nearby this attraction in Hostel Kangaroo in August/September this year and were told this canopy tour was the best by far. It wasn't busy that day, only myself and my friend went up but it was still amazing! The staff were so friendly and funny and Patrick was the coolest guy ever! We saw our first wild monkeys, hummingbirds and poison arror dart frog. The views were amazing too, with the beach just nearby and it was all finsihed off with a lovely fruit plate at the end. I'd definately reccommend this tour to anybody going to the west coast of Costa Rica!

1  Thank emmacflowerfield

Reviewed June 6, 2012

The guides are very friendly, the equipment is well mained, as are the zip lines. Saw some animals and nice scenery. I would suggest everyone does this tour while in Jaco!

Reviewed May 8, 2012

There are so many canopy tours in Costa Rica so we decided to ask a local resident. Without hesitation, Jaco Canopy Tours was the response. My husband and I booked the first tour of the day and we were the only two (great). The staff was very friendly and we went through our safety review. We have ziplined in Maui in the past and while that was great, the safety equipment used in Jaco was superior. We were driven partially up Miro Mountain and hiked the remainder (tough, long set of steep stairs). Along the way our guide, Eli showed us animals, insects and local plants. He is very knowledgable and informative and speaks excellent English. At the first landing, our other guide George demostrated the proper technique for zipping. Then off we went. The lines were long, high, and very, very fast with the most amazing views. I believe there were 12 or 13 lines in all. So much fun. We bought the CD of photos taken on our tour ($26). After we finished, we were provided with water and a tray of fresh watermelon and pineapple. This is definately the canopy tour to choose.

1  Thank Borioles97
Reviewed January 31, 2012

This is really the quintessential Costa Rica experience. The views are breathtaking, the ride is exhilarating and the tour guides are exceptional. Not only are you riding through the trees instead of just above them, the ride affords you views of the beach as well! Don't miss it!!

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Jaco Canopy Tours was my first experinece zip-lining, and it was absolutely fantastic! You go from platform to platform after the initial 100 steps that are pretty much straight up. But once you start on the first line, you just get to ride the zip lines (12 of the them) all the way to the bottom. The views are great (the entire Jaco Beach - all the way to the North end), the wild life (birds, monkeys, etc) were great to learn about from the knowledgeable guides. I always felt safe, and I had such a blast that I a couple of days later I went again.
This is an absolute MUST DO in Jaco!!

jacocanopytour, Gerente at Jaco Canopy Tour, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2013

Hello'' Thank you for your valuable feedback to us.
It's nice to hear your comments which motivate us more to continue enjoying and having a good time with our visitors.
From Costa Rica we send a big hello and hope to see you soon.