“The Best Taco.....ever”

Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Costa Rican, Central American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 10, 2013

For whatever reason we were the only people in the joint. It scared us a little but we went with the recommendation of our hotel. The grilled lobster taco was the best we have ever had. Colorado, California, P.R., etc.

There are newer reviews for Bubba's & Bohio Beach Bar

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We only ate here once, but the fish tacos were fabulous! I ordered the grilled shrimp taco while my husband ordered the fried mahi mahi. We sampled each other's and agreed that it was a toss up as to which was best. The only reason I rated it 4 stars is because the strawberry margarita I had was overpriced for the quality, and the huge tacos pretty much had to be eaten with a fork, but they were served on a paper-lined plastic basket. I'm not sure how much paper I actually consumed with the taco. Every bit worth the visit, however. In fact, I was ready to return for another taco the next day :)

1  Thank SraDee
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have been here on numerous occassions and this is one of my favorite places in Jaco to sip a cold drink and watch the waves. Simple and unpretentous this place is the essence of Jaco. No trip to Jaco is complete without a visit and cold drink.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Simple but on the beach and great choices of food, but all of us go for the fish tacos with all the trimmings. Huge and yummy--don't order two. I love the shrimp taco, also and my friends enjoy the calamari. This is a true Jaco experience that won't break your budget!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

We chose this spot for lunch based on other Trip Advisor reviews. My husband ordered the fish sandwich which came with Ore Ida-like french fries. I was placing my order and asked for a fish taco and a beef taco, and thankfully the server advised me that would be way too much food. So, I backed down to the fish taco and had it fried instead of grilled. It was huge and I had to each the filling with a fork until it was small enough to wrap it up and eat it like a taco. I was also able to hop on the WiFi while we were there.