“Best fish tacos ever!”

Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Costa Rican, Central American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Bubba's was the first place we ate in Jaco and it was our favourite by far! Their fish tacos are amazing and the sauce was like crack. The ingredients were so fresh and the atmosphere and staff were great. We made sure to go back for our last meal there as well. Definitely worth going at least once!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Bubba's is right at the edge of the beach at Jaco. It's clean, relaxed and friendly. Plus, they have the best fish tacos ever. Try it. It is truly a family place not just a bar.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I ate here twice during my year-long stay in Jaco. The first time I ordered chicken fingers and got fish fingers instead, which is fine, but I wasn't a big fan of the tartar sauce. The other time I had a fish taco and it was only so-so. They do have a half-off special, and I meant to go back to try the lobster taco, which I've heard is good.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

This place has a great location on the beach, has the best fish taco that i have ever eaten; you need to eat most of it with a fork because it is too big to roll! The price of both the food and drinks is really good! Their Corona is really well priced! Service is pretty good, bathrooms and restaurant are clean, i always look forward to stopping here at least twice when I am in the area and recommend it to everyone!!!!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We had been to Bubba's several months ago and I was anxious to try it again. No disappointment here. I had the Fish Taco and family members had Chicken Tacos and Shrimp ceviche. Food and service great and fun to watch the beach scene and Surf school from here.

1  Thank rediscover