“Great adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Adventure Dining

Adventure Dining
Ranked #10 of 157 Restaurants in Jaco
Cuisines: American, Central American, Costa Rican, International
Good for: Business meetings, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Adventure Dining is a trademarked name If you enjoy spectacular view in a romantic setting, this is your place. Located in the heart of Pura Vida Gardens, you will dine at sunset overlooking CR's tallest waterfall and miles of gulf coastline. The views are breathtaking. All inclusive. Roundtrip transportation, entrance into the gardens, unlimited coctails (premium liquors) fabulous dinner, desert and a surprise plus music for your listening or dancing pleasure. American owned and operated. Don't miss this...."The dining experience of your lifetime." DAVID AND CINDY LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!!
San Diego
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

The adventure begins when you are picked up in a nice clean van by a driver that is eager to please. We drove about 15km north of Jaco to the pura vida gardens and then up a windy dirt road to the top of the rain forest. There we entered the pura vida gardens and got to do some exploring. The place was beautiful and perfectly manicured. After exploring we took some photos with Lupe the pet toucan then it was off to the restaurant. Jack was very welcoming and was on hand to take any photos you wished. My fiance and I have some great shots that we'll keep for a long time. The view was amazing, the food was great and the people were awesome. I recommend it for anyone looking for a great dinner experience.

1 Thank Nick J

San Antonio, Texas, United States
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2012

We had a wonderful time! I have already recommended it to a friend that will be there in a few weeks. It is a must do!!

Munster, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The BEST experience on our trip to Costa Rica”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

We found out about Adventure Dining having coffee in the hotel cafe. A fellow guest started a conversation with my wife and I. He mentioned that he read rave reviews about this restaurant, In fact, he said it was the #1rated restaurant in Costa Rica. He also said we needed a group of 10 or more. With that, I talked with our concierge and she put me on the telephone with Jack, the owner of this unique dining experience.

The rest is history. We gathered a few more people, who were game, from the hotel and booked our reservations. We met outside the hotel lobby around 4:30 and were taken 1700 feet above sea level with a driver who was as a big part of the adventure as everything else. He would stop and point out beautiful views. Once we arrived, we were met by Jack and "Lupe", an incredibly friendly Toucan. We all took pictures with him. Jack was also snapping away. To my surprise there was a video of our experience waiting for us at the end of our adventure! That in and of itself would have been worth it. But it keeps getting better. The food was phenomanal, the scenery and sunset were literally breathtaking, and the hospitality was un paralled. We felt like we were guests in someone's home.

We were extremely fortunate since we were there on June 2, 2012 which is the start of the rainy season and its hit or miss if you're going to get the full impact of this experience. We were lucky, we did! I recommend that you go during the dry season to be guaranteed the full impact. Rainbows, waterfalls, gorgeous sunset, breathing scenery, delicious meal, incredible hospitality and best of all great people. By the way, all you can drink and all top shelf liquor--is also included.

I recommend this to everyone who has the opportunity when visiting Costa Rica. It is unique and very accessible. Last, but not least, to our surprise Jack is a fellow Hoosier!

Mike, Kathy & Nicoletta

Munster, Indiana

1 Thank MikeToucan
Roseville, California
“Fabulous Adventure Dining!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

This was our second visit to Adventure Dining as well as our second trip to Costa Rica. I can't imagine visiting this wonderful country without an evening at Adventure Dining. It is a beautiful place with lush gardens and beautiful views, the food is wonderful and Jack goes out of his way to make the evening special for each of his guests. Jack made an extra effort to make the evening amazing for my son and his bride-to-be. I know they feel as we do now that a return visit to Costa Rica means a must visit to Adventure Dining.

Thank you so much!

• Visited May 2012
“The highlight of my entire Costa Rica Experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

Jack and the experience was similiar to going to Fantasy Island. A must do.