“Awesome time!”

$154.00*
Waterfalls Adventure From Jaco
Ranked #2 of 74 Outdoor Activities in Jaco
More attraction details
Owner description: Awarded "Certificate of Excellence" in the 2015 Tripadvisor Awards. Costa Rica Waterfall Tours are the waterfall experts! We have several waterfall tours available to match just about all ability levels. If it's a nice rain forest trek to a 600' waterfall or cliff jumping into a beautiful natural pool in the jungle or Rappelling down the face of a 300' waterfall we will get you there. Venture into the rain forest with a naturalist guide to help you spot monkeys, scarlet macaws, toucans. frogs and learn about the plants, trees and history of Costa Rica. The beautiful drive, the rain forest, the naturalist guide and the pristine waterfalls make this an amazing adventure you will never forget!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
San Diego, California
“Awesome time!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Our guides were great. Mike, Will and Oldie were very cool. My girlfriend and I did the waterfall repelling tour. It was amazing. The guides made us feel very safe and we had a great time. It was intimidating at first, even though I did something like this many years ago, but we both left with a great sense of accomplishment. We also learned a lot of information about the forest. Awesome- is all I have to say. I would recommend this to anyone!!!

Visited June 2013

Kansas City, Missouri
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“amazing guides and views”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I can not say enough good things about this day. We did the waterfall repelling and zip lines tour. Mike and Will went above and beyond. They were so much fun, they taught us about the forest, plants, insects, and animals. We had a wide range of people in our group and they made everyone feel safe. It was a beautiful day and a ton of fun! In addition I forgot my water bottle in the jeep and they brought it all the way back to the hotel to return it to me. Great guys, great tour, great time!!

Also the following week did a horse tour with Lucas through the same company also an amazing experience. We had a great time! Another super knowledgeable, personable guide through beautiful terrain.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Tracy H
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A must at least once in your life...”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Mike and Will did great jobs as our guides. They demonstrated tremendous patience guiding our diverse group of skill levels while ensuring we each received proper training. The experience was truly fun and educational. We attended during the slow season so I felt like our guides really ensured we maximized the outdoor experience allowing us plenty of time for photo shoots, entertaining lots of questions and occasional animal watching. If not the same tour, I will certainly try one of their other tour options in the future. This is a great event for couples, friends and an active outdoor family!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Saint Peters, Missouri
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Best birthday ever!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This experience was one to last a lifetime! Our guides Mike and Will were absolutely fabulous. They never hesitated to stop and point out various things of interest and really inspired me to appreciate the beauty of Costa Rica. Mike was never hesitant to make me feel safe and confident when rappelling down the waterfalls or zipping across the rainforest. Will was just all around excellent as a guide, he even taught us all a new respect for cutter ants and their journeys. I could not recommend this company enough. Absolutely, hands down, a MUST for everyone visiting this area of Costa Rica.

Asheville
“Pura vida”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We went on a bachelor party it was six of us on labour day weekend. So I just booked everything with these guys from getting picked up and dropped off to the airport and doing two excursions with them also. The two excursions we picked were the waterfall rappelling and zipline tour and the atv tour. When we got to the airport there was a guy waiting on us they took us from the airport to a shop where we could get something to snack on. On our way to jaco beach they stopped at the crocodile river so we could take pics and check out the crocs. The next day we had our waterfall rappelling and zipline tour, the guys were there on time ready to pick us up. We went on this tour with Mike, Will and Vincent. The hike up the mountain is a little steep but nothing you cant endure. These guys are awesome they know what they are doing and we felt safe at all times. On this tour we opted to get pics taken from a hi-res camera it was 15 bucks but well worth it. The pics were up next day on dropbox. I forgot the guys names we went on the atv tour with but they were really cool to, it was the two hour tour up the mountain. Same deal with these guys on time and they told us how to be safe on the atvs. They took us up the mountain when we got there we rested at a place called rancho shadday this place has some really good food, the empanadas were amazing. Next day we had to go back to the airport. The guy was there and on time. All in all these guys made our trip really easy and fun for me and friends. We had the time of our lives and experienced things we will never forget.