“OMG!”

Graffiti Restro Cafe and Wine Bar
Ranked #2 of 171 Restaurants in Jaco
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a funky boutique style restro with a blackboard menu that changes daily with the local availability of the freshest products, fruits, vegetable, seafood and meats. We pride ourselves in the Slow Food movement and maintain by using local fresh, healthy and sustainable products from the region. We have no rules or boundaries when it comes to our food and our ambiance is just as eclectic. We are off the main track and a little difficult to find on purpose. Our concept: Ghetto Gourmet, is to appeal to Anyone with a fine palete for food and drink in a comfortable, climate controlled, safe and intimate setting.
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Oh my...This was one of the best meals I have had in my entire life. The best restaurant in Jaco, hands down. My husband and one our good friends spent a week in Playa Hermosa and would travel to Jaco daily for dinner. We tried about half a dozen places and paid pretty high prices, the food was pretty mediocre to bad. At Graffiti we were treated to a culinary triumph. My husband had the pork rib-lets with Chimichurri sauce, it was succulent and savory. I had the cocoa and coffee crusted steak, it was insanely delicious. Our friend had the gourmet burger and it was also scrumptious. We saved room for dessert; we ordered the Elvis, key lime pie with a raspberry swirl, and the french vanilla bean cheesecake. Every facet of our meal was extremely impressive and an absolute delight. If you don't go you are missing something truly magical.

1  Thank amberjackmarie
There are newer reviews for Graffiti Restro Cafe and Wine Bar

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Second time to graffiti and it was just as amazing as the first time. Very consistent food. We had the coffee and coco steak! To die for! Katie was out waitress and was very sweet and attentive. I would love it a graffiti were to open up in the city.
I recommend making a reservation as this place is so good, everyone wants to eat here.
We will be coming back the next time we are in jaco.

Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

this restaurant was a pleasant delight the best beef I've eaten in Costa Rica.
the graffiti art looked really great on the walls the presentation of the food and the pairing with wine......awesome!!5 star in my book

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Grafiti is a must if you are in Jaco, the food is unbelievable. It really is the best place to eat in Jaco!! We were in Jaco for 7 days and tried various restaurants and the quality was pretty low and the prices were above avearge. So to have such great food, drinks and service at Grafitti was the highlight of our trip. They definately deserve the number one spot on the Trip Advisor Resaurant List, dont miss it!! I really couldnt understand how the food and drinks were so darn good. Its like the other restaurants in Jaco are on a different (low) standard which you get accustomed to until you go into Graffiti, and you are just blown away!

Only one suggestion they need to make the sign from the street either bigger or brighter, we had trouble finding it walking from our hotel as it was nestled away in a little corner of the shopping center.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had an excellent dinner, wonderful service and by all means - the aloe martini - another? Yes, please!