“Excellent dinner to end our week in Jaco”

Graffiti Restro Cafe and Wine Bar
Ranked #3 of 173 Restaurants in Jaco
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a funky boutique style restro with a blackboard menu that changes daily with the local availability of the freshest products, fruits, vegetable, seafood and meats. We pride ourselves in the Slow Food movement and maintain by using local fresh, healthy and sustainable products from the region. We have no rules or boundaries when it comes to our food and our ambiance is just as eclectic. We are off the main track and a little difficult to find on purpose. Our concept: Ghetto Gourmet, is to appeal to Anyone with a fine palete for food and drink in a comfortable, climate controlled, safe and intimate setting.
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was a stellar choice for our last night in Costa Rica. The food was amazing, the fish fresh and my son's coffee coated beef tenderloin was to die for. The wait staff was friendly and helpful. My only regret is we didn't have a chance to eat their again before we left.

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Last place to dine at Jaco and the best. Had the Thai Beef and French Toast with PB desert. both were awesome. Best casual / fine dine atmosphere, Jaco's style.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We ate there on the last night of our trip. The restaurant is much more American than others we went to, but I had no complaints about that. The food was absolutely delicious and fresh. I left sad that I could not come back to try the rest of the menu. I had fish tacos with mahi, key lime pie, and sangria. Everything was reasonably priced, especially for the quality. This restaurant is kind of hard to find and isn't on the beach, but that is the only thing I would change. You can't have everything! Foodies will want to find this place when they pass through jaco! It's a must!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Had the coffee/cocoa marinated beef. Very tasty. The waiter -- an American from Florida there for the surfing -- was able to give a number of good tips on things to do locally. Look, the place is like a cool little neighborhood restaurant in the States. But a cool little neighborhood restaurant in the States is probably good anyplace you find it. But it that's not what you're up for, then you'll be unhappy here. Lots of other alternatives.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We read about Graffiti Restro on Tripadvisor and were determined to go during our short visit to Jaco. We were not disappointed. The food was excellent, the service was perfect and the eclectic decor is great. I had the tuna tar tar tower to start and was not disappointed. The plantain encrusted snapper special was incredible. The snapper was perfectly cooked and melted in your mouth. I ended the night with the Elvis special - a peanut butter stuffed french toast with banana. I wish I'd saved more room for it and could have eaten more. My fiance had the fish tacos for his main course and was not disappointed. Our only comment would be that the portions are large so you can definitely share a starter and a dessert!