“Cool spot w/ good grub”

Graffiti Restro Cafe and Wine Bar
Ranked #5 of 182 Restaurants in Jaco
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a funky boutique style restro with a blackboard menu that changes daily with the local availability of the freshest products, fruits, vegetable, seafood and meats. We pride ourselves in the Slow Food movement and maintain by using local fresh, healthy and sustainable products from the region. We have no rules or boundaries when it comes to our food and our ambiance is just as eclectic. We are off the main track and a little difficult to find on purpose. Our concept: Ghetto Gourmet, is to appeal to Anyone with a fine palete for food and drink in a comfortable, climate controlled, safe and intimate setting.
Reviewed April 19, 2013

For a change of pace with a nice decor and some excellent food try this place...good looking staff with a fun attitude makes this place fun...you can visit the surf shop next door for a break in the action....

Write a ReviewReviews (1,052)

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Was pleasantly and extremely surprised that Jaco had such a tasty restaurant. Local ingredients and flavors done to perfection, we ran the gambit from sliders to fish dishes, all consistent and excellent. Honestly this restaurant is far better than a lot of over priced restaurants you would find in any major cities.

1  Thank mzavet
Reviewed April 11, 2013

At Graffiti they know what they are talking about...this is a MUST if you are travelling in Puntarenas and tired of the same 'ol same 'ol costa rican rice and beans. This is the real fata morgana! Excellent food, excellent service at a reasonable price. We are certainly going back!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We dropped in to Graffiti towards the end of our trip after an unsolicited recommendation from a fellow diner we met at another highly rated restaurant. Fortunately, they had a table for two without a long wait, but I would definitely make a reservation next time. The restaurant is small but lively and has lots of personality. I opted for the cucumber basil martini, which was refreshing and pretty similar to one of my favorite drinks at home. My husband wanted an Imperial, but was surprised to learn they did not offer the local beer. To start, we went with the tuna tartare tower and it was absolutely fabulous! I was a large portion and plenty for a generous appetizer for two. So YUMMY! that I was scouting a recipe to remake at home. I ordered the beef filet from the menu and my husband had the tuna from the menu. The flavors were bold but the filet was not as tender as it could have been, and I think there was still a string tied to the beef. However, it was delish and way too much to eat after the app. The tuna was also tasty with bold flavors. We skipped dessert since we were already stuffed. While we did not have wine, the restaurant had one of the nicest selections we came across in Jaco. The restaurant was one of the "most happening" that we visited on our trip.

1  Thank MemphisMoose
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This is a cozy restaurant with great service and wonderful food. The plate presentations were work of art and the food quality top notch. I enjoyed a great meal with several bottles of ice cold wine and would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Jaco.