“Excellent food, excellent service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Graffiti Restro Cafe and Wine Bar

Graffiti Restro Cafe and Wine Bar
Ranked #2 of 136 Restaurants in Jaco
Cuisines: Seafood, Wine Bar, Central American, Costa Rican, Cajun & Creole, International, South American, Gluten Free
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are a 60 seat Funky, Comfortable Bistro style Restaurant with a Blackboard menu that changes daily with the local availability of the freshest products, Fruits, Vegetable, Seafood and Meats. We pride ourselves in the Slow Food movement and maintain by using local fresh, healthy and sustainable products from the region. We have no rules or boundaries when it comes to our food and our ambiance is just as eclectic. We are off the main track and a little difficult to find on purpose. Our concept is to appeal to Anyone with a fine palete for food and drink in a comfortable, climate controlled, safe and intimate setting.
New Philadelphia, Ohio
“Excellent food, excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

After hearing all the hype, we finally made it to Graffiti and I am sooo glad we did! Great atmosphere, great wine, excellent salads, outstanding coffee crusted steak...I could go on and on. Our server, Matt, was a really nice guy and helped us out when we couldn't decide what to order (the menu is extensive). Even more impressive, when we realized that we forgot to order our daughter's hamburger with nothing on it and it came with mustard, the owner, Katie, overheard and graciously tried to replace it even though it was our own fault. I love traditional Tico food, but if you want a truly delicious (and friendly) experience you will find it at Graffiti!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Checked out the reviews and then realized this little place is around corner from our condo so we went. Very good meal and good service. No disappointments here for us.

Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just HOW Do They Do It?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Each time we visit Graffiti's we have NEVER been disappointed. I have been very fortunate in my line of business to have traveled throughout the United States to some VERY fine restaurants. I include Las Vegas, New Orleans, as well as Dallas just to name a few. Several of our friends have also traveled extensively and have visited us since moving to Costa Rica. Each time I tell our guest for the BEST STEAK that you will EVER eat, you will find in Jaco, Costa Rica. Now each time I say that, I will think I am going to get burned on that statement sooner or later, BUT, that has NOT been the case to date. We just had friends join us from Louisiana who have tasted the fare in New Orleans and we ALL were GREATLY impressed with the food. Yes, I STILL had the Steak my wife elected for the Mahi. BOTH EXCELLENT choices. Having lived in Costa Rica for nearly a year now I have seen the cattle, and I can assure you (having grown up in the midwest), you would NEVER find a cow look like these cows. How Danny is able to take a Costa Rican Cow and make it as delicious as it is , has GOT to be MAGIC! I also have to say I have leaned to cook while living in the mid west as well as New Orleans and Vegas, and I pride myself as being a pretty good cook .. and TRULY Graffiti's WILL surprise you.

Halifax, Canada
“Coffee Encrusted Steak??”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Again tried something because of fellow Trip Advisors - thanks for the recommendation - the steak was great! Overall, the location and atmosphere are a little lacking but the food is great. You should make reservations.

Calgary, Canada
“Not My Favorite five”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

The restaurant is tiny and crowded on a side street just off main. Drinks were great and server was motivated and current with all dishes on Menu Board. Appetizers were average, Mushrooms were ordinary. Nice variety of Sliders. The Ribs were barely warm. The Coconut shrimp was missing some coconut. Chocolate Cake for dessert was decadent and delicious, the best part of the meal. Not a place to linger, chairs are hard and noise level increases significantly. Restroom is the public washroom back down on main street.

• Visited February 2013