“"I don't eat meat, but when I do, it's the coffee crusted beef tenderloin from Garffiti!"”

Graffiti Restro Cafe and Wine Bar
Ranked #3 of 176 Restaurants in Jaco
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a funky boutique style restro with a blackboard menu that changes daily with the local availability of the freshest products, fruits, vegetable, seafood and meats. We pride ourselves in the Slow Food movement and maintain by using local fresh, healthy and sustainable products from the region. We have no rules or boundaries when it comes to our food and our ambiance is just as eclectic. We are off the main track and a little difficult to find on purpose. Our concept: Ghetto Gourmet, is to appeal to Anyone with a fine palete for food and drink in a comfortable, climate controlled, safe and intimate setting.
Reviewed March 4, 2013

If you're anything like me, you live and die by online reviews when traveling. As the title of this review states, I don't eat meat all the time. I'm a flexi-tarian, so I'll only eat meat on a rare occasion when I know it's good. The beef tenderloin was the recommendation of the owner/server, Katie. She was spot on with the recommendation and it was fantastic. Perfectly cooked and the piece of meat was flavorful.

The drinks were great. The food was perfect. The price was right (I would even say the prices were cheaper than I would expect for the quality).

Great Job to the folks in the kitchen at Graffiti! I will be back next time I come to Jaco!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,000)

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Went here for dinner based on TA reviews. They are correct. It's not the easiest to find, but worth the hassle of asking for directions. The coffee and chocolate beef tenderloin was unique and amazing - and cooked perfectly.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

This place has a killer vibe and food/drinks to match. The owners were very nice and the gift shop is adorable with very unique and eco-conscious collection. Thanks for the fantastic food and entertainment!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I live in Jaco and I love Graffiti, it is one of my favorite restaurants in town.
Their food is amazing. I highly reccomend it.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had our last restaraunt meal at Graffiti,before leaving for Canada. What a perfect way to end our wonderful stay in Jaco. The blue cheese bruschetta appetizer was very tasty,and our entres were superb.Both the unique coffee/ cacao rubbed filet mignon and the Cajun style blackened yellow tuna ,were cooked to perfection. Our choice of desert,chocolate pie,was generous enough to be shared,as well as being the best we have ever had . Reservations are absolutely necessary,on most evenings. Closed on Sundays.