“Our Favorite in Costa Rica”

Graffiti Restro Cafe and Wine Bar
Ranked #3 of 168 Restaurants in Jaco
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a funky boutique style restro with a blackboard menu that changes daily with the local availability of the freshest products, fruits, vegetable, seafood and meats. We pride ourselves in the Slow Food movement and maintain by using local fresh, healthy and sustainable products from the region. We have no rules or boundaries when it comes to our food and our ambiance is just as eclectic. We are off the main track and a little difficult to find on purpose. Our concept: Ghetto Gourmet, is to appeal to Anyone with a fine palete for food and drink in a comfortable, climate controlled, safe and intimate setting.
Escazu, Costa Rica
“Our Favorite in Costa Rica”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My husband and I have been living in Costa Rica now for 6 months, and Graffiti is by far our favorite restaurant in CR. Every weekend we travel to a new locale, and try the top rated places and Graffiti is far and above the best. We always start with the tuna tartare, mmm soo good. My husband loves the coffee cacoa beef, and I've tried several of their rotating main dishes. My favorite was some sort of shrimp dish, and I always opt for the Elvis dessert which is AMAZING. Peanut butter desserts are hard to find here in CR, so this is a huge hit for me. The service is great, and all the girls are always super friendly to us. The food does sometimes take a little while, but good things come to those who wait! You are in Costa Rica, sit back, relax, have a drink... pura vida!

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank lindsey l

Toronto, Canada
“Exceptional food, world calibre”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I finally got to Graffiti on my second trip to Costa Rica and regretted not having gone every night of the holiday. Creative, locally based cuisine, equal to any of the best in the world I have had to date (and my home Toronto is no slouch for restaurants). Even the bruscetta was done with a different and totally delicious twist with a balsamic reduction. Pineapple mojito to start. Coconut encrusted shrimp, and special "Elvis" dessert of French toast, banana and peanutbutter with a yummy sauce. Despite not being a carnevore, even the meat sounded fantastic. Not the cheapest resto in town, but worth every penny, and would be at least double the cost at home. Hold me back, I can't wait until the next visit. If you are in Jaco, it is a must.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Shari C
Saint Julian's, Malta
“Awesome fries but that's about it”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

One of the most over-rated and expensive restaurants in Jaco. I spent a year in Jaco and ate here twice. I was not impressed with the food either time. The beef is local, so it is tough and just doesn't taste very good. The other time I ate here I had some sort of curry, which was average. A number of my other friends liked it though, so to each his own, but if you are expecting a steak like you get in the states this is not the place.

• Visited March 2012
3 Thank Daniel S
Miami, Florida
“One of a kind gem in Jaco”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Graffiti was recommended to us by 2 different people when we visited Jaco. The food was amazing. These concept is a one of a kind gem in Jaco and highly recommend. My experience in really brought together with the environment and the food but the people is what makes it and the people here are some of the best. When we travel back to Jaco, you will see us there again.

• Visited January 2013
Jaco Costa Rica
“Awesome food Creative”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Love this place. Very creative cuisine. Small, so reservations advised. When you come to Jaco you should eat seafood and the Mahi here is awesome!

Visited January 2013