“Sumptuous”

Graffiti Restro Cafe and Wine Bar
Ranked #9 of 183 Restaurants in Jaco
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a funky boutique style restro with a blackboard menu that changes daily with the local availability of the freshest products, fruits, vegetable, seafood and meats. We pride ourselves in the Slow Food movement and maintain by using local fresh, healthy and sustainable products from the region. We have no rules or boundaries when it comes to our food and our ambiance is just as eclectic. We are off the main track and a little difficult to find on purpose. Our concept: Ghetto Gourmet, is to appeal to Anyone with a fine palete for food and drink in a comfortable, climate controlled, safe and intimate setting.
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Fantastic food! We had a suisi apetizer that was as good as any I have ever had!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,097)

Reviewed July 1, 2012

We loved this restaurant. The food was fantastic and prices were good, expensive for COsta Rica but for US is fine.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Our hotel manager recommended this place for our last dinner in Jaco and I'm glad we had the cab take us here since it's far enough down the main drag that you might not wander by it. The server told us they actually like that it's a little out of the way since it's adds to their exclusivity.

I felt like we couldn't have been treated better. They were quick with the drinks, happy to go over the specials (twice since we couldn't remember which one we wanted after they listed them out for us) and we even received a complimentary plate from the sushi chef!

The food was completely reasonable considering the fish is fresh and you have multiple ways to enjoy it. We didn't have the dessert there but I'm sure it would have been just as fabulous. We would definitely go there again!

Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

Wow... This is the only word to describe the food in here. Creative, full of flavor, very very innovative and fresh. It will make a party out of your night. Prices are a little high, but its worth it. I've eaten here several times and everytime it gets better. Great service, great ambiance. You won't regret it!!!

Reviewed June 14, 2012

Graffiti is one of our favorite places to eat in Jaco, Costa Rica! The first time I had the Tuna Tartare Tower I knew I was sold. It has a perfect blend of flavors that just melts in your mouth! I have had several of the entrees and they are all delicious right down to the perfect combination of sides. My favorite is the Macadamia Crusted Catch of the Day with a braised Leek and Miso Sake Glaze. OMG is it delish! The atmosphere is very relaxing and it gives you the feeling of dining in a fine establishment but yet in a cozier setting. Thumbs up for Graffiti, the Chef and the Staff!