“Not great - weird hotel lobby feel”

Poseidon Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 182 Restaurants in Jaco
Cuisines: American, Asian, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Open 7am-10pm Daily. Breakfast until 2pm. Lunch until 5pm. Dinner 5pm-10pm. Our open air restaurant provides a casual dining atmosphere. Breakfast/Lunch are a combination of Mexican and American Classics. Dinner brings in the Asian Cusine, including our Famously Gigantic Ahi-Tuna Steak. Our Mahi-Mahi is the freshest you can get. Don't forget about Smoked items like Babyback Ribs, Salmon, Mahi Pork Tenderloin and more.
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Food was avergae, the hotel lobby is right there. The lobster tasted like propane and the tuna dip with chips was tunafish with nacho chips.Better places in Jaco to eat dinner.

Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Maybe it was because we didn't eat here during the rush hours but non the less I expect a good service. The waiters are absolutely not rude but I felt as though they didn't really care that we were there. Also I can't give a higher point since I don't quite like the breeziness that comes with a hotel restaurant.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

I've been to the Poseidon numerous of times, never have I had a ad experience. The food is phenomenal from the owners to the staff. Great place to enjoy food and drinks while watching your favorite sport.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

I had been to Poseidon five years ago and remembered it being wonderful. The tuna was just as outstanding as before, huge portions and fresh. We went back twice in 4 days!

Reviewed November 29, 2012

We ate there for a late lunch. Not that great. I did not receive what I ordered and they offered to correct it, but I did not want to wait. The nachos my friend had looked good. Two of my other friends got a Philly and it looked good also. Tacos were just okay.