“The sports bar upstairs was A/C'd and very nice.”

Poseidon Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 171 Restaurants in Jaco
Cuisines: American, Asian, Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Open 7am-10pm Daily. Breakfast until 2pm. Lunch until 5pm. Dinner 5pm-10pm. Our open air restaurant provides a casual dining atmosphere. Breakfast/Lunch are a combination of Mexican and American Classics. Dinner brings in the Asian Cusine, including our Famously Gigantic Ahi-Tuna Steak. Our Mahi-Mahi is the freshest you can get. Don't forget about Smoked items like Babyback Ribs, Salmon, Mahi Pork Tenderloin and more.
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We enjoyed watching our favorite team beat its opponent while eating delicious shrimp fritters. Other patrons enjoyed ribs and seafood that smelled delicious. It was a great setting.

There are newer reviews for Poseidon Restaurant

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I loved the fact you were able to watch them cook the food and how quickly it came to the table. The snapper I had was out of this world !! A great evening.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

I've dined at Poseidon several times. Everything I tried was excellent and reasonably priced. Great service, too!

Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

The service, value, and food was outstanding. Everyone of the ten of us had an outstanding food. The 2 for 35 deal is the best value we found in town and plenty of food. The waitress was very efficient and nice.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I ate here for lunch while vacationing in Costa Rica. This place was great. I had fish tacos and a tuna burrito. This place was fresh and the service was great. I would suggest to go here to get a nice meal for a decent price.