We stay at the Palms every time we come to Costa Rica.
The beach itself is never crowded, and the north end is like having your own private ocean.
Very large rooms compared to others, and your balcony is right on the ocean.
Ocean front, not look around the corner to see the ocean.
Kiddie pool, lap pool, and brand new monster pool.
Dave & Jessica
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms is a 34 unit tower that sits at the north end of Jaco Beach Costa Rica. Facing vast panoramas of the Central Pacific, this beachfront condominium project with spacious 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom units will make you feel like you are at home.The Palms modern architecture its sweeping ocean views promises the perfect setting for your vacation home. Enjoy the views from your terrace or while lounging in the beachfront pool. The Palms offers privacy in a luxurious environment so you may enjoy your Costa Rican vacation however you wish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Palms Jaco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar At The Palms Hotel Jaco
- The Palms Jaco Costa Rica