We had the greatest week in Jaco staying at The Palms. The rooms were amazing and the view couldn't be beat. Right on the ocean, pool, air conditioning, sunsets, what more could a person want. We stayed in unit 601 and loved getting up in the morning to sit on the balcony to watch the waves crash in and see the beach at Jaco come alive. There's so much to do in Jaco, and The Palms is in a perfect spot, not right in the middle of everything, but close enough you could walk to pretty much everything. Security was great and we always felt safe and secure. If you get a chance to visit Jaco, you should consider staying at The Palms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms is a 34 unit tower that sits at the north end of Jaco Beach Costa Rica. Facing vast panoramas of the Central Pacific, this beachfront condominium project with spacious 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom units will make you feel like you are at home.The Palms modern architecture its sweeping ocean views promises the perfect setting for your vacation home. Enjoy the views from your terrace or while lounging in the beachfront pool. The Palms offers privacy in a luxurious environment so you may enjoy your Costa Rican vacation however you wish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your The Palms Jaco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar At The Palms Hotel Jaco
- The Palms Jaco Costa Rica