Just back from a week at this condo right on the beach in Jaco. The unit was very nice! Furnishings were very comfortable. Nice big balcaony to sit on and watch the surfers and the amazing sunsets. Nice central location in Jaco. Across the street from grocery store, pharmacy, Subway etc. The grounds are spotless and well maintained. The pool area is beautiful! Even a few iguana's around. My only issue with the units in this complex are the showers. They have the larger heads that spray little streams under low pressure. They are also at about 8 feet high! I have short hair and would take me 10 minutes just to rinse it. The wife would be in there for 30 minutes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Diamante del Sol, it may be hard to decide where to start your perfect day... breakfast in bed followed by a walk on the beach, a massage and a book at your pool side cabana. The choices don't stop there... complete your day with an invigorating Canopy Tour or tranquil mountain horseback ride, savor fine foods and shops in town or watch from your balcony the sun set in shades of red and orange over the Pacific and make your plans for the next day in paradise.Whatever your desire, our Costa Rican hospitality and exquisite amenities await you. Enjoy the endless possibilities of another perfect day at Diamante del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Diamante del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar Diamante Del Sol Hotel Jaco
- Diamante Del Sol Costa Rica/Jaco