My wife and I are staying at Diamante del Sol for 2 months. Nice spacious 2 bedroom condo with a large deck, overlooking the Pacific Ocean giving us a spectacular view. The sunsets are simply amazing! The buildings are one block from the main street of Jaco where there are plenty of places to eat, shop or stop for a cool drink. One comment I should make is that we were very disappointed with the cleaning staff, the first 2 weeks they came in to clean left a lot to be desired. All in all I would recommend Diamante as a great place to enjoy you vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Diamante del Sol, it may be hard to decide where to start your perfect day... breakfast in bed followed by a walk on the beach, a massage and a book at your pool side cabana. The choices don't stop there... complete your day with an invigorating Canopy Tour or tranquil mountain horseback ride, savor fine foods and shops in town or watch from your balcony the sun set in shades of red and orange over the Pacific and make your plans for the next day in paradise.Whatever your desire, our Costa Rican hospitality and exquisite amenities await you. Enjoy the endless possibilities of another perfect day at Diamante del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Diamante del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar Diamante Del Sol Hotel Jaco
- Diamante Del Sol Costa Rica/Jaco