Diamonte del Sol is an upscale, high rise oceanfront condo conveniently located in Jaco. Accomodations are very nice. We felt this was a good value if you need more than one bedroom. The condo was well-appointed, although it smelled musty. The air conditioning worked most of the time, but not always.
Excellent pool. Beach is the worst in Jaco - rocky, not maintained, river runs in front of property. Staff is friendly and helpful, but only availabe from 8 to 5 (with some gaps when the office is closed for unknown reasons). Restaurants and grocery store nearby - we realy didn't a need a car. Ask about Graffiti restaurant, which is very close and excellent.
We would recommend, if you are not expecting first-class hotel type accomodations. If that's what you want, stay at the Marriott Los Suenos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Diamante del Sol, it may be hard to decide where to start your perfect day... breakfast in bed followed by a walk on the beach, a massage and a book at your pool side cabana. The choices don't stop there... complete your day with an invigorating Canopy Tour or tranquil mountain horseback ride, savor fine foods and shops in town or watch from your balcony the sun set in shades of red and orange over the Pacific and make your plans for the next day in paradise.Whatever your desire, our Costa Rican hospitality and exquisite amenities await you. Enjoy the endless possibilities of another perfect day at Diamante del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Diamante del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar Diamante Del Sol Hotel Jaco
- Diamante Del Sol Costa Rica/Jaco