“GREAT STEAKS!”

Parrilla Argentina Jaco Aberdeen Angus
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Costa Rican meat is generally very tough! NOT here! The steaks were well seasoned and cooked as ordered. And the home-made sauces are to die for.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Side courses were very plain and steak prices high...
In center of Jaco, beneath Le Loft you will find Laura's steak restaurant, very nice girl but food was not the same as the hostess

Reviewed September 21, 2012

We got to the place by accsident on a rainy night
Great place, great food and really great Vibe
The 1lb angus rib steak we ordered was excellent, exsactly how I like it
Highly recommend!!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Its was horible I love Argentinian Steak Houses but this one is a big no no over priced very long waiting and over burned meat

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I had the whole red snapper and my husband had the mahi mahi with the shrimp on top. Both were delicious. My red snapper was huge (about 12" long) and was grilled to perfection. The wait staff was great, giving us excellent advice where to stay next time (any of the Day Star hotels or the Poseidon were her recommendations). I especially appreciated their flexibility in swapping out the side dishes and giving us different happy hour drinks than what was posted.