“Excellent views + felt very safe”

Chiclets Tree Zipline
Ranked #18 of 75 Outdoor Activities in Jaco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: CHICLET zipline in Jaco, Costa Rica, is one of the most popular zip line canopy tour in costa rica. Located in Playa Hermosa, next to jaco beach and near to marriott los suenos. Come with us and fly in our canopy costa rica zipline tour in jaco. 14 cables, one suspended bridge, and a lot of fun in a magnificient rain forest in front of pacific ocean. Zip lining canopy from tree to tree at 30 miles per hour in ziplines that sore through the mountains and stretch along the coast, With an amazing landscape created from a perfect combination of the rain forest lush vegetation and the sea breeze, there is simply no other ride like this. Definitely Chiclet ziplining in Jaco, Costa Rica is one of the things you must do in jaco beach town. Chiclets zipline canopy tour is blessed to be located right on the edge where the mountain gently touches the ocean. Hence the contrast generated by being only 1000 feet away from the beach but 800 feet above sea level.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed July 30, 2013

When looking for a zip-lining tour close to Jaco, my biggest consideration was on safety, but my 10 + 12 year old were after speed and height. Chiclets delivered on all fronts. We were in a group of 6 people and had 4 guides accompany us. I felt incredibly safe and comfortable, while my kids were thrilled with the speed and adventure of it all. The staff were great fun, as well as being professional and safety conscious all the time. Amazing views of the coastline and rainforest. My only disappointment was that I didn't take a camera as I assumed from other reviews that the guide took photos and you could get a CD at the end. So I would highly recommend taking a small camera with a wrist strap so you don't miss any of the great photo opportunities.

2  Thank AmandaN1968

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Zip lining is one must do in Costa Rica, I had so much fun, and i like the enfasis on safety, been the best view canopy in the whole country, exiting huge trees, speed and funness!!

1  Thank SurfconTicos
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Well organized, cheap and professional - an unlikely combination but very welcome!

Would recommend Chiclets for sure. Get the dvd disk - the photos are amazing!!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

We have done other zip line tours, in Cancun(one of the biggest zip lines in latin america). So I wasn't expecting to feel scared or too wow'd by this zip line experience. However since we zip lined through the jungle, and saw different animals, it was definitely a blast. After a few zip lines we also landed on a platform that had the most GORGEOUS view of the coastline. Amazing!

One of our guides was extremely friendly, made small talk, and talked to us. However another guy, it felt like he was rushed, did things extremely fast, and didn't initiate any kind of conversation. That guy was never rude, however it just felt rushed. Overall great experience. Prices are reasonable, we got both a kayaking and zip line adventure with round trip pickup for $100.

1  Thank Ivan L
Reviewed April 1, 2013

What an absolute blast this was! The guys were so friendly, funny, patient in answering all our questions (we were a bit of a large group), professional and took the safety of all of us seriously. It was my first time doing a canopy tour and it was over way too soon. It was so fun!!!! The pictures Christian took were amazing - great memories of the outstanding experience. Not to be missed!!