“Fun and beautiful”

Chiclets Tree Canopy Tour
Ranked #27 of 72 Outdoor Activities in Jaco
More attraction details
Owner description: 100% Adventure, adrenaline and wild life, all mixed up with nature in a protected tropical forest
Dallas, Texas
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fun and beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

I've done this zip line about 15 times and it never disappoints! I see different animals, birds, flowers and butterflies every time. The guides are friendly and helpful, especially Gustavo. Christian is a wonderful photographer and captures great shots of you with beautiful backgrounds.

Visited February 2013

Rapid City, South Dakota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice rides,amazing views and a terrific staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

A zipline? At my age? I had my doubts ( Yes,and fear!) When it was over I was so glad I went for it. Chiclets tour comes down a beautiful mountainside with amazing views all the way.From some of the platforms you can see the entire stretch of all the Esterillos beaches.Just a spectacular vista .Take your own photos but be sure to get some shots from Christian,the staff photographer. The whole staff did a great job helping maximize the experience. We had a really fun afternoon and I wouldn't have missed it.

Visited November 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Costa Rica Zip Line”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

My wife and two boys age 15 and 19 visited Chiclets Tree Canopy Tour and our experience was fantastic. This was the the best excursion we had and I am still showing friends the video of soaring through the rain forest. The staff was friendly, helpfull and very informative. The views were spectacular, especially of Playa Hermosa. We ended up buying some photo's of ourselves and we are so glad we did. I highly recomend this.

Visited August 2012
Southern California
“A definite must!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

What a GREAT experience! I am so happy that I decided to take this zipline tour! It was so amazing to soar over the canopies of the beautiful rainforest trees of Jaco! I was a little (ok, a lot) terrified at first, but the guides we so safety-conscious, I soon let go of that fear (literally!) and allowed myself to enjoy the freedom of flight! And having a little bit of fear is kinda fun! We were able to take a lot of pictures, but the photos that Christian, one of the guides, took were absolutely astounding! The views from some of the platforms are so very picturesque. And of course, it was great to have proof that I actually did this! The guides were fun, genuine, and most of all so very professional. I never had any doubt that my safety was their first concern. I would recommend this tour group to anyone who is considering taking a canopy tour in Costa Rica.

Visited June 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
“Great thrill, beautiful wildlife and views!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

This was a wonderful tour with spectacular views and extremely exciting zip lining! What tops it all of was the tour group, they were great people,funny, and spoke fluent english. I had a wonderful time, and when i visit next I will surely go back!

Visited May 2012