“ATV 3 hour trip in Costa Rica”

ATV Adventure Tours Costa Rica
ATV Adventure through Costa Rican Jungle in Jaco
Ranked #4 of 77 Outdoor Activities in Jaco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Adventure Tours Costa Rica is the premiere adventure operator in Jaco Beach & Los Sueños, Costa Rica specializing in ATV tours and adrenaline tours/vacations to provide the ultimate experience and service for your adventure vacation. Compliment your holiday getaway with our selection of adventure including: ATV, Canopy, White Water Rafting, Surfing, Sport Fishing, Horseback Riding and day trips to Tortuga Island and Manual Antonio.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Our family has visited Costa Rica a few times for family vacation. We returned from our latest vacation on August 5, 2013 and The 3 hour ATV tour out of Jaco by ATV Advenure Tours was by far our best ATV experience in Jaco (we have done several others). Beautiful ride, beautiful views, swimming at a waterfall and empanadas at a wonderful location on the top of the mountain. Ask for Kenny and his crew to be your guides. Nice guys that are very interested in showing you the best of Costa Rica!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

A family full of surfing adventure seeking boys,can smell lame a mile away. This 3 hour tour was not, great guides, challenging terrain (river run was a blast). Highly recommend. MB Florida.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

My husband and I and our three teenagers just recently spent a week in Jaco, Costa Rica. While we were there we took the ATV Adventure tour. The kids were thrilled. Our 16 year old got to drive her own four wheeler, but we had to share an ATV with our other two younger children. Once we were safely out of town, they were allowed to drive. We drove up a bumpy mountain road and stopped at the first small waterfall to take a photo. Then we continued up the mountain to the larger waterfall. We took a short hike to the falls where we swam. My husband, my son and I climbed up a rock wall to jump into a small pool at the bottom of the falls. The water was a little low because there hadn't been a lot of rain. Afterwards we thought we were going back the way we came, but we were surprised. First we stopped at a small "restaurant" where a lady cooked us some tasty empanadas on a wood fire. There were beautiful views all around. Then, we drove through a shallow riverbed on the way back. My son thought it was the best thing ever. He wanted to go back again. As for me and my husband, we both agreed that it wasn't as much fun riding on the back if you have to share. I recommend taking a towel for the falls and putting it behind your back against the box. If you don't have any neck or back issues I highly reccommend this tour. You will see some great views and get an adrenaline rush at the same time.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Our guide was great. He let s ae fun. We rode on all type of terrain, including rivers. Wear old clothes because you will get muddy.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Geeba (spell check) and Romiro (spell check) were our tour guides for the 4 hour ATV tour. They made the experience much more memorable by showing us how enthusiastic and excited they were to take us out. They did a great job showing us how to drive the ATV and not once did we feel unsafe. I would highly recommend this tour and would definitely do it again in a heartbeat. Thanks again!