Ways to Experience ATV Adventure Tours Costa Rica
from $75.00
from $95.00
from $159.00
More Info
All reviews tilapia costa rica booze cruise great guide private tour beautiful waterfall hour trip great trip pura vida these guys zip line atv alan blast ride ramiro terrain
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Kenny was the best! He treated our group as if we were family. He prepared us for each leg of the journey. As a 62 year old male I was nervous but Kenny went out of his way to put me at ease. Thank you. We had an outstanding and exciting trip!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Kenny was a great tour guide, he made the trip so much fun for are whole family.
That for a great trip. We will be back again.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We had a great time on our ATV / Waterfall tour!!!
Kine was awesome and did an incredible job showing us the vistas and other sites. Kine made sure we got plenty of family pictures with scenic backgrounds and that we had a safe and enjoyable experience.

If you go to Costa Rica and are in the Jaco area you have to go on an Adventure ATV Tour with Kine, you will not regret it. The waterfalls are awesome, make sure to see them while you are there.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Our ATV guide, Kine, was excellent and took great care of us, which was kinda hard since none of us had ridden before. Two adults and two teenagers. We spent a lot of time on instruction and he made sure we are all safe. We had a great time, the forest and mountain views were just beautiful and Kine did a lot of extra work to make sure we got great video with our own GoPro, wearing it on his helmet and everything. Definitely give these guys a try! I hope we get to go back and do another tour.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

When I first went on the ATV tour I had never driven an ATV before. The guide, Kine, was very helpful, informative and patient. He made me feel very safe. The machines were really nice and easy to drive. We had such a blast that I have gone back 3 more times! The tilapia farm is beautiful and the food is delicious. Every time I have gone someone catches a fish. The trails are really easy and fun and the surroundings are amazingly beautiful. Jumping off the waterfall is an adventure not to be missed! Needless to say, the ATV tour should be on mostly everyone's list of things to do while in Jaco!