“Bomb tour with bomb guide”

ATV Adventure Tours Costa Rica
Three Hour ATV Tour through Costa Rican Rainforest
Ranked #10 of 75 Outdoor Activities in Jaco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Adventure Tours Costa Rica is the premiere adventure operator in Jaco Beach & Los Sueños, Costa Rica specializing in ATV tours and adrenaline tours/vacations to provide the ultimate experience and service for your adventure vacation. Compliment your holiday getaway with our selection of adventure including: ATV, Canopy, White Water Rafting, Surfing, Sport Fishing, Horseback Riding and day trips to Tortuga Island and Manual Antonio.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed May 31, 2013

The tour was amazingly fun and beautiful. Our tour guide Kine made things even better!! He took us to the coolest view points and pointed out lots of wild life. I always felt safe on the tour. The machines worked really well. Had no problems. Only good times!!! Pura Vida ATV Adventure tours..... Thanks Kine!!!!

All reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 18 reviews
"awesome tour"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 11 reviews
"zip lining"
in 24 reviews
"manuel antonio"

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Thank you so much for an amazing morning. Kenny was PERFECT! They made sure I was comfortable with the ATV before leaving (I choose to ride with my husband). Kenny used our GoPro to record the day! Everything we needed was taken care of before we knew we needed it! We saw more than we dreamed we would. We can't say enough!!! Only ATV tour worth using in Jaco!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Had a BLAST! Honestly, one of the best experiences ever! Its a must do if you are vacaying in Jaco. Beautiful sights. Not going to lie I was a little nervous at first since im slightly afraid of heights. Once you get going its a breeze. I was in the best of hands. Kine and Allen are the guys to ask for. They took me and my friends on a 4 hour tour. Have to say this adventure was the highlight of our trip. I will defiantly do this again on my next vist!!

1  Thank Stephanie C
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Just being in Jaco for vacation was great and after surfing and deep sea fishing I didn't think it could get any better. Until, my friends and I took the most adventurous tours I've ever been on in the mountains via ATV. Kine an Dan took us on a wild tour through the mountains, forests and even the small villages that hid behind the clouds. I've never experienced any place like Jaco.. But to get the full experience you need to leave the beach and hit the trails to truly see Jaco. Thanks again Kine and Dan or a safe and adventurous tour! I'll be back soon!

P.s. the 4 hour tour with meal... HIGHLY recommend

See more reviews
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is highly recommended to do while in Jaco! Had such a great time, Kine was our guide and took us on some great trails, also was very safety oriented, best tour guide i have ever had hands down! Lunch was awesome, and going on this tour was a great way to see the beautiful scenery. I didn't know what to really expect going in to it but had a blast. And, Big thanks to Kine for making it a truly memorable adventure!!!!