“Awesome Experience!”

ATV Adventure through Costa Rican Jungle in Jaco
Ranked #4 of 76 Outdoor Activities in Jaco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Adventure Tours Costa Rica is the premiere adventure operator in Jaco Beach & Los Sueños, Costa Rica specializing in ATV tours and adrenaline tours/vacations to provide the ultimate experience and service for your adventure vacation. Compliment your holiday getaway with our selection of adventure including: ATV, Canopy, White Water Rafting, Surfing, Sport Fishing, Horseback Riding and day trips to Tortuga Island and Manual Antonio.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We booked the 4 hour ATV tour and couldn't have been happier with the level of service provide and the entire experience. The views were incredible, the guide was very nice and knowledgeable and the tour was a lot of fun. I would highly recommend this company!

Reviewed August 6, 2012

We booked our airport transfers and four tours with Adventure tours. We were a family of four- 2 adults, 1 teenager, and a 10yr old. The first tour was the canopy tour which was awesome and which our daughter was a little scared to do but the guides were able to ride down the lines with her. My husband and son did the ATV tour with Nelson and still talk about that awesome adventure. They got to ride up and down the mountains and eat at a great restaurant. This was the highlight of our trip for them. They came back literally covered in dirt from head to toe. But it was well worth it. We also booked the Tortuga Island tour and Manuel Antonio National Park tours through them as well. On our way back from Manuel Antonio we stopped at a restaurant off the side of the road which proved to be one of the best costa rican lunches we had. It was cute and quaint and if we had done this on our own would have never found this place. They were great to work with and Jennifer was great at answering any questions I had (and I had a lot). Thank you for everything and would recommend them and use them again!!!

1  Thank Texas_Traveler77377
Reviewed August 6, 2012

My husband and I book all of our honeymoon tours with Adventure Tours Costa Rica! They are a top notch company with excellent customer service. Jenni was super friendly and helped me coordinate all of our tours with great efficiency. We had an amazing time ziplining, riding the atv's through the mountains (my husband even jumped off a waterfall with our tour guide).

We had a great time at the manual antonio and carara national parks and had a great tour guide! We experienced up close and personal the crocs during our Crocodile Mangrove tour and enjoyed ourselves tremendously at the Arenal hot springs!

Our drivers were always on time and super friendly, shout outs to Minor and Manuel =)
Jenni was also super accommodating when I injured my ankle and had to reschedule one of our tours at the last minute.

We had the adventure tour of a lifetime and we owe it all to Gordon and his great team! We were even lucky enough to meet Gordon during our ATV tour and he video taped us having a blast! Great, friendly guy!!!

Honestly we can't say enough amazing things about this company and highly recommend it to anyone who wants to have a great adventurous vacation or honeymoon!

You guys ROCK!!

N & R Isdith a.k.a The honeymooners =)

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Did this tour twice it was so nice. Great lunch at Talapia Farm, fun ride on ATV awesome swim in the waterfall, great wildlife seen each time. Nelson, Alan and Gava are great guides and really fun to hang out with for the day! You will never find better guides in costa rica!!!

Reviewed July 12, 2012

We booked 4 tours with Adventure tours, and we had a fabulous time on each one. The ATV tour was our first tour and it was perfect for the beginning of our vacation. Our guide, Nelson, took us on an exciting ride and taught us about the area and the people of Costa Rica. Besides going on a fun ATV adventure, we ate at a lovely restaurant where we saw many beautiful flowers. I highly recommend this company for your excursions as they will make sure you will enjoy each moment of your vacation.