“Everyday there is a Special”

Tsunami Sushi Jaco Walk
Ranked #19 of 180 Restaurants in Jaco
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Quality Food, and lots of it! My favorite other than the Sushi of course is the Tempura! With the Miso soup and Salad, then comes the piled high Tempura, they have to roll you out of the restaurant you're so full!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Had dinner with my family of four. We all thought the sushi was as good as any we'd ever had. The other menu items were good, but the sushi is really the highlight. Price was in line with my expectations but its not a cheap night out by any means. Well worth it though.

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

We missed this spot last year but hit it tonight. Came in at @ 5:30pm and the restaurant was filling up fast. Tried about 6 different rolls. All were outstanding. Service was very polite and attentive. Although they put a sign on our table saying that on wed for 1/2 price sushi it often takes 30+ minutes to get your good, all our rolls came out in a timely manner. Price was great ( 1/2 off). AC worked well and the decor is great. We will be back!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Love this place!! If you like sushi, this is the spot to go! Wednesday Night is half off sushi rolls. They have a deal of some type every night. This place always rocks and we go here every time I am in Costa Rica, Jaco

Reviewed June 27, 2014

This was by far my favorite restaurant in Jaco. The sushi was the best sushi i have ever had in my life. It was amazing. I wanted to keep eating it even when I got full.
We also went another night and I tried the cajun tuna and my husband got the filet mignon - both very absolutely perfect, In no way could we possibly have had a better meal.
It can be a little pricey but it is well worth it.