“Creative!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Tsunami Sushi

Tsunami Sushi
Av Pator Diaz between Calles Las Olas & Bohio | Second floor of the Galeone Mall, Jaco, Costa Rica
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 136 Restaurants in Jaco
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
“Creative!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I really enjoyed the sushi. The fish was fresh and the presentation creative. The first time I went there I made the mistake of taking advice from people I learned weren't really into sushi when they steered me toward rolls that were sweet and cooked (not my preference) . When I went back again and ordered what looked good on the menu - I loved it!

Visited November 2012

Herradura, Costa Rica
“Relaxed Sushi Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

We were craving sushi and after hearing a good rec from a local, decided to try here. We were seated right away, near the window. Ordered drinks and then miso soup and three sushi rolls to split. Lots of food, very filling. Service was quick and good, and the sushi and soup were average. Loved the ambiance, music played, and location of the restaurant. Would recommend.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Denver, Co
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I eat out at a lot of sushi places and was disappointed with the Tsunami Sushi experience. I was hoping for more, but the service is very bad. Nobody stops and says anything when entering, drinks are slow and nobody seems to know or care that you are there. I'm pretty low maintenance too. The sushi is average. Place seems tired and living off there half off Wednesday deals.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
rutherford new jerser
“sushi in jaco”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

it was okay if you dont see an asian with a knife hard to impress or compare as we have so many great sushi places here. would not do sushi again here. would rather go to typical soda

Visited January 2013
Saint Julian's, Malta
“I don't even like sushi, but this place was good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Lots of half off deals depending on the night. I don't really like sushi, but the crunchy roll was really good and all of my friends liked this place.

Visited October 2012