We booked at a very cheap price 1520 for the two of us so I was not expecting too much. I read the reviews and decided to give it a try. It is a very small resort. The rooms were clean but older.We were quite satisfied with the rooms. Ours was right by the pool and we liked that. The food was quite good but because it is small the variety is not that great. The staff were very friendly and did their best to make you happy. I wished they would have served coffee before 7 but they did not and also there are not alot of snacks in between. The resort is right on the beach which is nice but they need more chairs. It is very hot in that area so if you like it warm that is the place to go. You can walk into the town which is safe and that is great. anyone wanting to know more email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to give you any info that would help you out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Morgan’s Cove Resort & Casino located Beach Front in the quaint surf town of Jaco, Costa Rica. This bustling seaside village has restaurants, clubs, bars, casinos, and gift shops making it the most popular destination in all of Costa Rica. Adventures within minutes from the Resort include Sport Fishing, Zip Line Tours through rain forest Canopy, ATV tours, Horse Back Riding, Surfing, Golfing, River Rafting and Hiking the most popular Parks of Costa Rica, Carrera and Manuel Antonio National Parks. Relaxing around the two pools or sun tanning on the warm sand of the Pacific Ocean are a favorite past time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Morgan's Cove Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morgan`s Cove Hotel Jaco
- Morgan`s Cove Resort And Casino
- Morgan's Cove Resort & Casino Costa Rica/Jaco