“Great Mexican food in CR”
Review of Senor Harry's

Senor Harry's
Ranked #37 of 184 Restaurants in Jaco
Description: We hope you will enjoy our Mexican food, a few special Costa Rica dishes, and some American fair as well. In order to serve our customers the tastiest food, Senor Harry's uses the freshest local products, vegetables, fruits, seafood, and meats. Our full island bar includes unique, flavorful cocktails with a Costa Rican theme with names like "McCaw Margarita" and "7 Day Vacation".
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Right in the center of town with a laid back atmosphere and great food. The queso is fantastic. Been there several times and never been disappointed. We have had the pleasure of having Sammy as our server and ended up making a new friend with our great service. Senior Harry is usually around and a really nice guy, so say hi. Nice to go to a place that is run with pride and not a corporate franchise.
My one big recommendation is the margaritas.
Pura Vida
Rod and Diane

Harry A, Owner at Senor Harry's, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hola Rod and Diane! What a nice review! Yes, please, anytime I am there, let me know you are visiting as I always like to say hi to our customers. We really do try to bring a lot of pride in all things that we do, in our food, service and especially to see everyone is having FUN!! Glad you loved the margaritas. Please come back to see us soon! Pura vida!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place has the best food in Jaco.
I have eaten here several times and have never been disappointed with the food or service. The atmosphere is very relaxing.
My favorite server Sammy always make sure we are taken care of.
I suggest this restaurant to everyone.

Harry A, Owner at Senor Harry's, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Muchas gracias dshimpa!! Any review for Señor Harry's that is titled "Best Restaurant in Jaco", is a GREAT review as far as I am concerned! Seriously, thank you for visiting us as often as you have. We very much value your patronage! We are glad Sammy takes such good care of you. Please let me know next time you are in so I can say hello. Pura vida!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful restaurant and bar. Good food and friendly staff. Mario and Eric and the rest of the crew are very welcoming and friendly.

Have a drink or dinner here.

Harry A, Owner at Senor Harry's, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hola Jonny H and thank you for feeling Señor Harry's is a "great place". We are glad you enjoyed our food and drinks and the service of Mario and Eric. Hope to see you come back to Costa Rica soon and to visit Señor Harry's. Pura vida!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Sammy and Eric are the best! Go out of their way to make ur stay perfect. The food and drink is great, and very much a local experience. Thanks!

Harry A, Owner at Senor Harry's, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you ocgoodtimes that you found our food and drink to be great. Señor Harry's prides itself on giving our visitors that "local experience". And I agree with you about Sammy and Eric, they are the best! Pura vida!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our server Mario was above & beyond. I cannot explain how good the food and service was at Señor Harry’s in Jaco. Highly recommend this place

Harry A, Owner at Senor Harry's, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Muchas gracias raelynbeth! Very happy you found our service and food to be "Awesome" and that Mario was above and beyond! And thank you for taking valuable vacation time to visit Señor Harry's. Hope to see you again soon. Pura vida!