“Awesome Burgers in Costa Rica”
Review of Papas and Burgers

Papas and Burgers
Ranked #18 of 163 Restaurants in Jaco
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Burgers in Costa Rica”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I was eating at the burrito place next door to this restaurant. The owner of mexican place told me to try Papas & Burgers, if i liked hamburgers and good fries.

I ate here the next day and it was great. The only real potato french fries i had on my whole trip. The burger was tradional and yummy. This place is also a hostel, so was full of young fun people, i had a great time eating here. Try this place!

• Visited January 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Johnny Cash Burger...so good!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I was travelling thru Jaco while in Costa Rica. I spent a couple days as a guest in Beds on Bohio. This was the restaurant at the hostel. I ate here for breakfast a few times, which was good. But then I had the Johnny Cash Burger for dinner...soo good. I love jalepenos, and it is covered with them. Great burger, great fries. Try this place!

• Visited March 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“SMOOTHIES!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Didn't eat here but man the smoothies were to die for! They were made fresh and were so cheap! Loved it!

• Visited March 2013
Puntarenas, Puntarenas, Costa Rica
“Tradional Burgers and Fries! Tasty”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

A great place in this beach town to get a real burger and hand-cut fries. Big smoothies and friendly staff. Its also one of the best hostels in town, has a great vibe/energy, don't miss this place.

• Visited November 2012
Edmonton, Canada
“Best place I stayed in Costa Rica!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I love this place, it was my home base for my adventures in Costa Rica!!! met so many awesome people here. The food was amazing and the people that work there I will never forget I love you all!!! Thank you so much for everything. Ill be back soon :)

• Visited February 2013