Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent Service

Juan Carlos was awesome. Picked us up from San Jose Airport and delivered us to our condo in Jaco... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Bonnie T
Winnipeg, Canada
Perfect!

Reviewed March 20, 2018
Roque O

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 20, 2018

Juan Carlos the man behind this company is what makes it a great company, tours are one thing but how they are put together is another. This man works hard to make things happen, he was very accessible to our needs and directed us to the right place. He understands what customers service means and for that he garnishes my respect and will not hesitate to spread the word. Juan we will be back and I will make sure that my friends are aware of your company.

Keep up the great work my friend...Pura Vida!

Roque & Kelsey and two other couples that accompanied us.

Date of experience: March 2018
Juan Carlos N, Owner at Pacific Tours and Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Hello Mr Roque

I was nice to met you guys, thanks for your comments, hope we can meet each other again.
Will be a pleasure to help you and give you recommendations.

Best regards.

Reviewed December 20, 2017

I did the tour of the white water rafting and the Manuel Antonio National park tour and it was amazing. Everything was so organized, and every staff was so gentil and kind with my family. This tour company really made my memories in Costa Rica so unforgettable. Highly recommend Pacific Tours and transfers to anyone to book with them in the future. You will not regret it!

Date of experience: November 2017
Juan Carlos N, Owner at Pacific Tours and Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2017

Thank you so much for your confidence in our service, we hope your family can come back soon.