Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent Service

Juan Carlos was awesome. Picked us up from San Jose Airport and delivered us to our condo in Jaco... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Bonnie T
Winnipeg, Canada
Pacific Tours and Transfers: Perfection!

Juan Carlos is my go - to guy for all my future airport Transfers and road trips within Costa Rica... read more

Reviewed January 18, 2019
MichiganZumbido
Michigan

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 20, 2017

I did the tour of the white water rafting and the Manuel Antonio National park tour and it was amazing. Everything was so organized, and every staff was so gentil and kind with my family. This tour company really made my memories in Costa Rica so unforgettable. Highly recommend Pacific Tours and transfers to anyone to book with them in the future. You will not regret it!

Date of experience: November 2017
Juan Carlos N, Owner at Pacific Tours and Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2017

Thank you so much for your confidence in our service, we hope your family can come back soon.