I had a great time staying at El Paso de Las Lapas. The hotel was absolutely stunning and offered a great stay for me and my 10 friends. We were so impressed by the hotel's landscape and more importantly the great hotel staff led by Ana Pana. She really went out of her way to make sure we were taken care of when scheudling activities, dining, and any plans we made in Costa Rica. She truly made it a great experience. We did not have to worry about anything because the hotel staff and Ana took care of our needs right down to calling us taxis everywhere we went. The housekeeping did a great job, as well as the security that made sure we were always safe coming to and from the hotel. Ana was a great friend to us and we appreciated her hospitality, it was truly a one of a kind experience. We would ALL highly recommend the hotel because of the staff's kind gestures.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pumilio is strategically located to explore Costa Rica like being pamper at home surrounded by nature, see the toucans, macaws and lots of birds flying naturally and the lizards walking around. Close enough to lots of activities, restaurants and things Jaco or Herradura Beaches, the most developed tourist hotspot in the country, wide variety of ecological, adventure, adrenaline & sports tours, offers for every age and preference. Closely surrounded by the most famous national parks and reserves, you will also find a wide variety of restaurants, supermarkets, stores, beautiful beaches, islands and a spectacular colorful ocean among a variety of activities that makes us unique. Located on the side of the mountain at sea level Our guests are always more than welcome in our Boutique hotel. We work hard to give the importance that our guests deserve, especially knowing that they are sharing with us their vacation time. The rooms were planned to be spacious and bright the 10 suites with a kitchen outside so our guests can keep contact with nature and avoid the food smell inside the room. We ended up remodeling the entire hotel last year! Breakfast is included, we decided not to have schedule, guests that are going to tours frequently needs it before 7 a.m. and other want to sleep until late, we change daily because people love long stays. We added “tamales” typical dish for Christmas in Costa Rica, now we serve them at breakfast every day so our guest can try them. At Pumilio every day is a Holiday! We love celebrating with our guests. Please let us know in advance if you are celebrating your birthday, honeymoon or anniversary, we'll give you a pleasant surprise! According with our guests plans, likes and preferences we feel happy making recommendations about the best seller’s tours, restaurants and things to do in the area, it´s even better when our guests trust us, so we have control of the service and schedules of the activities, a better experience exploring Costa Rica and we'll take care of our guest’s budget. We chose the best restaurants in the area and have their menus and bring what our guest chooses and serve it where they prefer, dining room, terrace, balcony suite or even at the pool deck. WIFI and parking also included. Leap into happiness in Hotel Pumilio, the best personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Pumilio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Paso De Las Lapas Hotel Jaco
- Hotel Pumilio Costa Rica/Jaco