We (2 adults and our 12 year old daughter) just stayed 3 nights at this exquisite hotel (March 2013) and could not have been happier. It is the perfect blend of eco - toucans, gorgeous green "jungle" setting, and the lovely amenities of a top hotel. Everything was perfect - the rooms were lovely and sparkling clean, the staff were incredible (thank you Anna for all your help!), the pool was just beautiful. So much thought has been put into this place. We loved the little "outdoor" kitchens and that we could eat on our patio. And it is so close to everything. (If you are not familiar with this area - do not, i repeat do not stay in Jaco - this lovely hotel is just 3 km from there). Fantastic value. We can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located in the heart of Costa Rican Central Pacific, surrounded by an spectacular view between pristine tropical jungle mountains, a wide variety of birds and other local fauna specimens, you will find Hotel Pumilio, a tranquil and peaceful heaven, yet only 3 minutes away from famous Jacó and Herradura beaches, the most developed tourist hotspot in the country. Ideal for family, couples or friends vacation stays, you will enjoy the wide variety of ecological, adventure, adrenaline & sports tours that the area offers for every age and preference. Closely surrounded by the most famous national parks and reserves, you will also find a wide variety of restaurants, supermarkets and stores, the best marina in Central America, beautiful beaches, islands and a spectacular colorful ocean among a variety of activities that makes us unique. You will enjoy the 10 comfortably decorated large luxury suites, impeccably cleaned and fully equipped outdoor kitchen for your convenience. We include a complete breakfast without schedule, free Wi-Fi, AC, a balcony or a terrace to admire and enjoy the view with your loved ones. Our palm leave's thatched roof Spa surrounded by exuberant vegetation, will take you to a relaxation state so you will enjoy to the maximum the experience of being in harmony with nature. Leap into happiness in Hotel Pumilio, the best personalized service. We know how to find the happy in you and every one of our esteemed guests, so everyone can return home with unforgettable memories of the visit to our beloved Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Pumilio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Paso De Las Lapas Hotel Jaco
- Hotel Pumilio Costa Rica/Jaco